701 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

(edited)

So, anyone notice this? Not sure if it's been brought up at all lately... Discord in his pony form :P

I should add this is found in episode 25 in the frame right before he starts to turn into a bird.

img-2832024-1-ZPKxGtl.jpg

Edited by Vectify
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

So, anyone notice this? Not sure if it's been brought up at all lately... Discord in his pony form :P

img-2832061-1-1QL_WI6-aJLkTJ4FZVci.jpg

(EDIT) There we go, working now.  Thanks!

And yeah, Discord makes a surprisingly cute pony.

Edited by Pixel Stick
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

omg this episode ROCKED. this beat The Canterlot Wedding. Also, BEST song evah!!! The one where all of the princesses sang in, it was amazing. Plus the battle was the BEST one so far.So much suspense, action, and awesomeness. It definatly does not need to be 20% cooler. It's already 100 PERCENT cooler.  Definately Best battle. Not in the season, but the whole SERIES.  :derp:  :umad:  :wub:  B)                            AMMMAZING. UNDESCRIBABLE. PERIOD. ;)  :wub: 

I absolutley loved the episode but does anyone else felt twilight's castle doesn't really fit ponyville?

That is True. and i just realized it.Her castle is like Dark and u know, needs more excitement to it while ponyville is sunshiny and fun and bright. Definately does not fit. Plus, rAnD0M dirt road that leads to a dead end now RaND0mLy has a purpose.

Edited by Samjulvi
  • Brohoof 2

I think this was a really good episode, one of the best this season if not the entire show. The battle scene was by far the best and the song was good too. I have only one negative comment; there seems to be a repeating theme in episodes at the beginning/end of season.

Boss: Your magic is not powerful enough to defeat me.

Mane six: We have the a new magic that will defeat you!

Boss: I did not see this coming!

• Brohoof 1

I have only one negative comment; there seems to be a repeating theme in episodes at the beginning/end of season.

I agree, I hope the next villiain won't be defeated like that too.

What's wrong with the people who hated it that like the best episode made and it had that amazing song Let The Rainbow Remind You which made me feel so sad cause know I have to for S5

What's wrong with the people who hated it that was like the best episode made and it had that amazing song Let The Rainbow Remind You which made me feel so sad cause know I have to for S5

Celestia: Luna, I had an excellent dream last night!

Luna: I know, I was there. I have to say, sister, you have some very, shall we say, inappropriate desires unbecoming of a princess.

Celestia: Oh lighten up, Luna. It's only harmless fantasy.

Luna: So eating cake off the backs of your stallion harem is normal?

Celestia: SHUT UP I DON'T TELL YOU WHAT TO DREAM ABOUT!

Oh Princess Luna you troll xD!

What's wrong with the people who hated it that like the best episode made and it had that amazing song Let The Rainbow Remind You which made me feel so sad cause know I have to for S5

Cuz some people try way to hard to find faults with everything  >_>

I was just thinking.. what do you think is going to be new for Twilight? She has her wings, she has her castle, but what more is for her? I always thought that she would replace Celestia at some point, but thats waaay in the future. Please reply to this.. I would like to hear your future ideas about this..  :derp:

Cadences voice is so beautiful I just might cry.  :wub:   :(

I absolutley loved the episode but does anyone else felt twilight's castle doesn't really fit ponyville?
I agree. Ponyville is a earthpony land where everything is not fancy.. now, it's like Canterlot is moving into Ponyville!!  
  • Brohoof 1

I know what you mean.There's humble little ponyville, with trees, grass, and hills. And then in the middle of it all is the big, shiny, crystal castle. Seriously, there is a dirt road leading up to it. It's way out of place... when I first watched this I just expected the Golden Oak Library to just... grow back... I miss it! :(

post-28503-0-60392000-1406231512.jpeg

I think this was a really good episode, one of the best this season if not the entire show. The battle scene was by far the best and the song was good too. I have only one negative comment; there seems to be a repeating theme in episodes at the beginning/end of season.

Doesn't change the fact that it was still epic.

There's only one complaint I have with this episode.

Look at Ponyville, then look at Twilight's new castle.

IT LOOKS SO OUT OF PLACE!

I wish the treehouse was in the chest instead,

I want the treehouse back!

I know what you mean.There's humble little ponyville, with trees, grass, and hills. And then in the middle of it all is the big, shiny, crystal castle. Seriously, there is a dirt road leading up to it. It's way out of place... when I first watched this I just expected the Golden Oak Library to just... grow back... I miss it! :(

"Buy All Our Playsets And Toys!"

"Buy All Our Playsets And Toys!"

EXACTLY! Same with the rainbow power ponies... I like the colors and all, but in my opinion only Applejack and Twilight look good. The others... too much volumizer guys. If Rarity had had a mirror she wouldnot have stood for such a, as she would put it, crime against fashion!

post-28503-0-65132200-1406234413_thumb.jpg

(edited)

:blink: I've never noticed that dirt road, they should definitely do something about it. Edited by Blobulle

Doesn't change the fact that it was still epic.

There's only one complaint I have with this episode.

Look at Ponyville, then look at Twilight's new castle.

IT LOOKS SO OUT OF PLACE!

I wish the treehouse was in the chest instead,

I want the treehouse back!

You are right, it was still epic.

I have to admit, this was the episode where I expected the rest of the Mane 6 to become Alicorns. I guess the rainbow ponies kinda went in the direction, but "temporarily". We can probably expect GODDAMN RRRRRAAAAAAIIIINNNNNNBOW PONIES in the future on occasion. But most of their hairstyles... just makes me sad. Rarity's fab mane looks completely lame in Super Saiyan form. She needs to fix that was her style magic.

That said, the magic battle was still pretty epic.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

omfg it was the best episode of the season i loved the plot and the song tyrek was a freaking badass and discord was as amazing as ever. Also how many times could you say that an mlp villain was actually quite scary, tyrek when he was first revealed was very creepy and the appreance reminded me of the monkey from the lion king :) how ever i dont think that the twilight feeling useless was done as well as it could have been she should have been given more to do with the visit than she was as not to have made the sub plot to over done any way this was still a great episode which served as a great ending to a great season. btw i hated the crystal palace thing it just looks taccy and out of place obviously just an advertisment for a ner mlp toy set. 

I rate this episode:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :catface:  4 bigmacs and an applebloom (4.5) out of 5 bigmacs

Edited by yugioh pony
  • Brohoof 1

I mentioned Twilight's Kingdom was a perfect one, however I just want the library treehouse again or maybe a new building after the season 5 premiere and I hope Princess Twilight Sparkle returns!  :D

Edited by Allen

Lol!! In that epic battle scene, ya all know how they "changed". Now they have big poofs of hair. LOL!!

:lol:  B)  :P  ^_^  :yay:  :muffins:  :nom:

LOL look at fluttershy!

#poofyhair

post-27944-0-23716200-1407546396_thumb.png