S04:E25+26 - Twilight's Kingdom  

701 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

That final fight reminded me of Goku Vs Freeza.... it was just that awesome. B) Also the song rightfully sucked so bad.... and that energy wave from Twilight.... In my mind this was what she said before she released it... "KA-ME-HA-ME-HA!!!" Yeah.... it was too epic.... like.... my jaw dropped to the floor it was that intense... :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

I was on the edge of my seat the whole time! It was pretty amazing! I just couldn't take my eyes off.

I agree the fight between Tir and Twi was pretty amazing! I loved all the mountain smashing! At the end all I could think waspost-29858-0-15788900-1411855466_thumb.gif

post-29858-0-15788900-1411855466_thumb.gif

• Brohoof 3

Pippington Promise

Remember Pipsqueak?

Oh, I do. I do!

Ever since he lost his eye, he's been craving nothing but candy!

Sorry, admittedly somewhat off-topic, but for some unknown yet undoubtedly disturbing reason, when the question is "Remember Pipsqueak?" my first thought is of that scene. :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

I loved how Tirek outshines Discord as a villain. Think about it. Tirek perfectly manipulated Discord into teaming up with him and tossed him away when he was threw.

Tirek is probably the most threatening villain in all of mlp, second to Queen Chrysalis.

I loved how Tirek outshines Discord as a villain. Think about it. Tirek perfectly manipulated Discord into teaming up with him and tossed him away when he was threw.

Tirek is probably the most threatening villain in all of mlp, second to Queen Chrysalis.

Well, wait until you see his G1 version.

My Little Pony meets Dragon Ball Z

Nah. If both things met, there would be blood all over the place.

• Brohoof 1

Well, wait until you see his G1 version.

Nah. If both things met, there would be blood all over the place.

I actually did. I did find him kind of threatening but I can't call G1 Tirek because he lacked the motivation his G4 counterpart had. I mean...turn 4 ponies into monsters to pull his chariot...why not use your other minions who could fly? And why usher in eternal night? Where's the motivation? You have to have a better reason than "because you're evil."

I actually did. I did find him kind of threatening but I can't call G1 Tirek because he lacked the motivation his G4 counterpart had. I mean...turn 4 ponies into monsters to pull his chariot...why not use your other minions who could fly? And why usher in eternal night? Where's the motivation? You have to have a better reason than "because you're evil."

Actually, there is. The old Tirek is a satanic archetype. He wants to corrupt everything on the world, including the human world, that is pretty much near Pony Land. I also think he didn't use the Stratodon (the other beasts he had who only served to capture the ponies, their names mean "tooth from the sky") because they weren't that good of hunters. Because, as you see, the Stratodon were very clumsy while catching just 4 ponies.

Neverending Night would be an entire eternity full of nightmare-ish creatures roaming the planet Tirek would rule. So G1 Tirek, right here, is best MLP villain. And not only in G1, but in the entire franchise.

G4 Tirek was a bland rip-off of another G1 villain, Arabus. Both hide themselves in cloaks in their weak states, both swallow their enemies' energy/shadows/magic and both grow up to larger scales, only that in Arabus it made sense, since Arabus was a cloud demon who turned himself into a living storm, but with Tirek, why the hell did he turn so big? How is he going to rule anything like that?

Also, power has always been a very dumb reason for a villain. Unless the villain is inspired by a power-hungry real baddie, like Scar, from the Lion King who has based on Claudius from Hamlet and inspired by Hitler. In Tirek's case, it doesn't make sense.

The Friendship Rainbow Kingdom is a great place, first it was appeared in the second part of the Twilight's Kingdom episode. The 5th season, in 2015 I hope Princess Twilight Sparkle returns in the future.

I know I love this episode! :D

the season finally was AWESOME! OH MY GOSH! LIKE SERIOUSLY! THAT BATTLE WAS EPIC AND THE ANIMATION WAS SO AMAZING! AND THE FACT THAT THEY BROUGHT TIREK BACK WAS SUCH A GREAT IDEA! AND THE PLOT WAS AWESOME! 

yeah, heheh  :blush:  i really liked the finally, other than the new transformations, and the new castle.

oh! and when tirek destroyed the library  :angry:

Am i the only one who feels as if Discord is like the only villain who doesn't care half of  the time :umad:  

His annoying pride always make him feel superior to others. He's always ignoring the most important dangers that are even in front of his face.