Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

http://mlpforums.com/topic/4722-pony-fan-clubs/

Welcome To The Tirek Fanclub!

tirek_redesign_by_peachiekeenie-d4yo20e.

Tirek is a G1 villain brought back for the season 4 finale. In G1 he conquered a kingdom and turned its prince into a gargoyle named Scorpan who transformed back once he was defeated. His goal was to bring on the "night that never ends" with his rainbow of darkness making him an influence for Nightmare Moon.

G4's Tirek is demon who has escaped from Tartarus to steal all the pony magic in Equestria and have all of them become his slaves. In G4 Scorpan is his brother whose betrayal got him defeated and sent to Tartarus years ago. Tirek is the greatest threat that the mane 6 have faced so far making me wonder what other villains they will have in store.

A few rules

-No spamming post to become biggest fans

-This is a children’s show, and believe it or not there are younger people who go on these forums, please limit content to suggestive only. For example you may post a picture of two ponies kissing, but they cannot be doing anything inappropriate, or showing things inappropriate. (or else someones head will roll)

-Do not post a picture of Applejack in the Luna forum, because Applejack belongs in the Applejack forum unless of course Luna is also in the picture.

-Do not hate on another fan club

-All of MLP Forums rules still apply.

-Fan art is encouraged but all images with the exception of the cover image in this first post must have the proper spoiler tags. Large amounts of unspoilered images on a single page can often cause lag and nobody likes to deal with lag.

Tirek is the thing that made me a G1 fan and Grogar and the Smooze kept me one so seeing him in the season finale was pretty awesome. Truthfully I was extremely nervous about the potential god moding of Twilight in the season finale but though there was some Tirek being a badass and that awesome fight scene just pushed all my fanboy buttons.

• Brohoof 2

Tirek is for me the new 2nd greatest villain of the show(Discord rulz :P)

He is the most challenging villain that the Mane 6 ever battled.

Like Come on!!He overpowered Discord!!! :o

That was impossible until now!!! :o

I hope to see some fanart soon,to post it here,and start my Tirek fanboyism :P

• Brohoof 1

There's really already a Tirek fanclub? Man, this fandom works fast.  :wacko: 

I knew it was going to be Tirek before the episode aired so my evil master plan was to post it after the season finale aired.

• Brohoof 1

This whole fan club was incredibly quick! xD

Just wait until people starts to make fanart of him :lol:

And the fanart from the Twilight vs Tirek fight...(if it exists,of course)

• Brohoof 3

And the fanart from the Twilight vs Tirek fight...(if it exists,of course)

That will exist so hard. I mean, have you seriously ever seen a more epic battle in all of pony? I was on the edge of my seat, here! ^^

• Brohoof 2

That will exist so hard. I mean, have you seriously ever seen a more epic battle in all of pony? I was on the edge of my seat, here! ^^

I've loved it!!!

That fight has a pure DBZ style,with its destruction too :lol: (but,unlike DBZ,the fight doesn't lasted for 20 episodes :P )

I look very forward to that fight fanart :)

• Brohoof 2

He was a good villain but his character design was pretty horrendous. Did he really need to be that big? What more could that add to his character than if he was just a little larger than normal. Was he that big in the original series? If so I can understand them wanting to try and stay true to the original then, but still. 

• Brohoof 1

He was a good villain but his character design was pretty horrendous. Did he really need to be that big? What more could that add to his character than if he was just a little larger than normal. Was he that big in the original series? If so I can understand them wanting to try and stay true to the original then, but still. 

I thought he actually looked like Raven's dad from Teen Titans...was I the only one? ^^"

• Brohoof 2

No, he was huge though no doubt about it and like G1 in G4 he is a centaur. Here is what his G1 version looks like.

tirek.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Tirek is now my favorite villain. Here's to hoping they keep him a one-off villain and don't reform him.

• Brohoof 2

I avoided all finale spoilers so when he mentioned his name I started hyperventilating over on the stream. Though he can noone can beat Discord on the top villains list (is he even a villain now???) Tirek was one big bowl of awesome.

THE FIGHT SCENE THOUGH! How is this even a children's show, he slammed Twilight through a freakin' MOUNTAIN! I'm really hoping he at least gets a mention in S5 and maybe some more G1 villains will return.

• Brohoof 1

Best villain in the show so far, let's just hope he stays a villain and does not get reformed.

And I'm hoping with G1 villains comming back now, that we may get the smooze back too.

And lets not forget Grogar who is tied with Tirek for my favorite G1 villain. If they bring back the Smooze though a remix of the song Nothing Can Stop The Smooze would be pretty awesome.

For posterity here is Tireks premier in the franchise, Rescue From Midnight Castle.

http://dai.ly/x199pn6

• Brohoof 1