Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I have seen all these comments with "I hope they don't reform tirek"

I'm just sitting here like....

OH SWEET CELESTIA DON'T DO THAT

LEAVE HIM EEEEEEEVIL

• Brohoof 2

I have seen all these comments with "I hope they don't reform tirek"

I don't really get why people are saying that, the odds of it happening are practically zero. Even King Sombra and Queen Chrysalis are more likely and they are not that likely either.

• Brohoof 1

They won't reform him, he's 100% evil.

gotta admit, I do agree :P Its just discord was more of a troll than a truly evil villain 

• Brohoof 1

gotta admit, I do agree :P Its just discord was more of a troll than a truly evil villain 

Discord reminds me of Myxlsptlk (DC comics) who is this inter dimensional being whose home dimensions science is so advanced that it appears to be sorcery to people from our dimension and he uses this to troll and torment Superman while Tirek reminds me of Darkseid (as does King Sombra) who is another one of Superman's villains and is easily one of his top 3 most deadly villains whose goal is to find the "anti life equation" which has the power to strip all sapient life of free will so he can enslave them all.

Lord Tirek is gracious enough to answer your questions.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/97825-ask-tirek/#entry2623721

• Brohoof 1

x) Nicely done fan-made design or not, I think the image for the OP should be updated to his actual show design, personally. How about this?

Anyway, like I said elsewhere...

Not including Discord seeing as he's reformed, Tirek easily takes my top villain spot, and for a number of reasons that I'm sure his many other new-found fans will agree with.

• His design as a villain of MLP is brilliant in and of itself, something that worked really well in his G1 appearance, and that DHX ran with once more, and improved upon, IMO, for modern animation. To a species of equines, a centaur is probably one of the scariest things you can encounter, because it takes what you're familiar with, and twists it into an abomination. Especially when that centaur's upper half can only be described as a demon, or devil.
  • Everything about G4 Tirek's design is incredible. I enjoyed his feeble appearance as well as his powered up appearance(s), loved his voice for both as well, and am ultimately glad DHX stuck with the 'Demon Centaur' look, instead of *god forbid* making him more human-like, or using something like a monkey, like a lot of people thought he was from the teaser trailer, originally. He also has a unique and bad-ass way of using magic *shooting death rays from a mini Eye of Sauron between his Two Tower horns, hurr hurr*
  • He's taken the worst aspects of FiM's villains thus far, combined them, and turned them into a threat seen like no other. Tirek has the indomitable and completely dark-set goals of King Sombra but on a larger scale, he has the cunning, treacherous mind and will to dominant all life as Queen Chrysalis, and is now the second overall character and second villain besides Discord to display the powers of a neigh-deity or demi-god. In short, he's a fucking boss, and has easily earned the title as this show's most dangerous singular threat, so far. A trait that he shares with his G1 self, as well. Tirek was always famed as being G1's most sinister villain as well, for those who never watched it or read anything about it.

All Hail Lord Tirek and his bandwagon of best Modern MLP Villain *who isn't reformed*! :D

post-4006-0-64342500-1399861651_thumb.png

Artwork by CosmicUnicorn, DeviantART

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Somestaff failed to move this one to the new fanclub subforum, and cost me ten minutes of my time making one, only to hide it for this one, since I forgot it existed </3 Sadface.

Moved.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

One of the series' best villains. He had an awesome voice, awesome design and the Dragon Ball Z style fight scene was awesome!

Speaking of which, he reminds me of someone from Dragon Ball Z...

hiofTH9.gif

Ah! No wonder I liked Lord Tirek so much!

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Discord never got to be number 1.

Since the 80s Tirek was the best.

And now, he is again.

^ Cell vs. Tirek. There can only be one.  :wub: 

I'm sorry for my favourite MLP villain but he will lose badly.

In fact. Tirek will be Ti- (puts on sunglasses B) ) recked.

YEAAAAAAAH! :angry:

-

Side note, can someone please bring this thread back to life? Tirek kicks ass, and should honestly have more fans than Chocolate Rain donkey guy.

Edited by Darker
  • Brohoof 3

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I utterly ADORE the gen 4 reboot of Tirek.

And hey, even when the guy's aim is a bit off, he still does it in style.

full.gif

Sorry tree house fans! I'll miss it too, but you can't deny that was one heavy moment. :wub:

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I've said this before in these forums, but I'll say it again.

When I first saw this episode, it was very discombobulated by how "bad" Tirek is.

Heck, when I first saw that part where he was in those robes, I had to pause

for a moment to digest what I just saw in "My Little Pony".

Definitely my favorite villain.

• Brohoof 1

Tirek is my favorite villain in the series because he's evil throughout the Season 4 finale and isn't reformed in the end.

Oh, and the battle with Twilight Sparkle was pretty awesome, too. 

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

only three page comment?? Tierk need more credits than that!!! xp Tierk is the best and possibly the baddest butt Villain so far in equestria!!!

On 10/2/2016 at 2:45 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Tirek is my favorite villain in the series because he's evil throughout the Season 4 finale and isn't reformed in the end.

Oh, and the battle with Twilight Sparkle was pretty awesome, too. 

sig-4685144.my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%

IMO, here's the perfect BGM for ^that^:

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 1