Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[Contest] Equestria's Got Talent!

Finesthour

Curse this cold of mine...

I'll enter. Expect my stuffy-nosed rendition of whatever song I feel like singing some time Sunday.

Also, just for clarification, does it have to be a pony-related song? I've not had much practice with pony songs, but I could try something.

Curse this cold of mine...

I'll enter. Expect my stuffy-nosed rendition of whatever song I feel like singing some time Sunday.

Also, just for clarification, does it have to be a pony-related song? I've not had much practice with pony songs, but I could try something.

Pony or ponified please.

While I do enjoy singing, I'm terrible at it xD

Sure I sound ok when I'm singing to myself but when I listen to it over.... oh god I sound like Justin Bieber on crack drinking doctor pepper.

Try anyway!

You never know, you might just win!

I GOT THIS I GOT THIS If I get a chance to do this. I DEFINETILY WOULD _NOT_ DO IT WITH ANYONE IN VICINITY but I am ok with sending it if I get the chance.

Hm...Does this have to be acapella or what? It might be funny to do black metal screeching over the instrumentals for Smile, or maybe dramatically switch vocal styles and do At the Gala.

I may do this, though I probably won't win. If I do do something it will be fairly silly no matter what.

Hm...Does this have to be acapella or what? It might be funny to do black metal screeching over the instrumentals for Smile, or maybe dramatically switch vocal styles and do At the Gala.

I may do this, though I probably won't win. If I do do something it will be fairly silly no matter what.

Never said it couldn't be silly, and you never know, it could get you the #1 spot c:

I'm in.... I can actually sing, which I figured out not that long ago. Imma send my audition soonzzzzz.

Edited by Zalgo

I'm in.... I can actually sing, which I figured out not that long ago. Imma send my audition soonzzzzz.

^me too XD

This sounds like fun! Count me in!

Any specific requirements for the audio? Like, does it have to be vocal only or can we add music and can we use effects like autotune? Not saying I would use any, I just want to know what's allowed.

This sounds like fun! Count me in!

Any specific requirements for the audio? Like, does it have to be vocal only or can we add music and can we use effects like autotune? Not saying I would use any, I just want to know what's allowed.

Music, yes. Nothing else to aid your voice though.

That'd be cheating ;)