Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[Contest] Equestria's Got Talent!

Finesthour

I think I might try my vocal cords out for this!

Do we have to sing? can we do something else?

Not to sound rude, but the rules and video both say you are supposed to be singing. Shouldn't you get the idea that you are supposed to sing a song? x3
  • Brohoof 1

I so wanna join this. And if this was all songs from the show I would. But, seeing as if I do make it to the semifinals I barely know any fan music at all. And I don't wanna feel stupid if you guys say I want you to sing such and such. And me having to say I don't think I ever heard that song before. But, I am definitely thinking of joining aside from that.

I am way to nervous about giving out my address and stuff anyway that even if I did win I just wouldn't be comfortable giving out my address,

Edited by RainbowDashFan

Oh, I accept anytime! Being a more bluesy person with a Operatic Tenor-trained voice however there seems to be a few I could think of like Autumn Leaves about Derpy Hooves, one of my favourites for that matter. another may be Smile smile smile, and of course, May the best pet win. that is one of the few songs in the show that i can actually use my voice fully on.

:)

EDIT: Shit, I am already recording a ponified version of "Sympathy for the Devil" the Guns n Roses version.

Edited by Cheery_Bolt

I so wanna join this. And if this was all songs from the show I would. But, seeing as if I do make it to the semifinals I barely know any fan music at all. And I don't wanna feel stupid if you guys say I want you to sing such and such. And me having to say I don't think I ever heard that song before. But, I am definitely thinking of joining aside from that.

I am way to nervous about giving out my address and stuff anyway that even if I did win I just wouldn't be comfortable giving out my address,

We would give you a week to practice, silly.

Oh, I accept anytime! Being a more bluesy person with a Operatic Tenor-trained voice however there seems to be a few I could think of like Autumn Leaves about Derpy Hooves, one of my favourites for that matter. another may be Smile smile smile, and of course, May the best pet win. that is one of the few songs in the show that i can actually use my voice fully on. :)

And yes, real mlp songs as well.

I joined the forum just to join this contest - although I like it here, so I'll stick around!

Showtunes (and ponies) are pretty much my life, so I'm thinking that I'll choose a showtune to ponify. Who knows, I might start a trend!

I joined the forum just to join this contest - although I like it here, so I'll stick around!

Showtunes (and ponies) are pretty much my life, so I'm thinking that I'll choose a showtune to ponify. Who knows, I might start a trend!

That is a great idea!

Well, I hope that everyone that want to submit to this contest does and that we all have fun. That IS a great reason to join. :)

Oh, and good luck everyone out there. :)

So far, I only managed to sing one song from MLP: FiM. I need to make my voice more epic if I want to sing the songs, which also means I must practice more! :D

In order words, I can't be sure if I would compete...

I'm an awful singer...but I want to try for fun anyway ^^

one question...does it have to be ENGLISH song? couse I have one cover, that I like A LOT, but it's a Russian version of "Find a Pet". will this count?

since I don't have good enough English pony-ones...