Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[Contest] Equestria's Got Talent!

Finesthour

Eeyup. I practiced one song that's best suited for me. I can contact you via Skype if you like. :D

I don't get on skype often.

Just record it and send it to me.

Lol I can't sing but this sounds like fun! ^_^

How do you include the background music for an audio file? (I don't wanna sound like some teenage guy singing his heart out without a tune) <--- That'd suuck. :blush:

Oh, you can use a backing track from anywhere and a audio program like audacity to do it. You need the mp3 that you are gonna use, and just import it into the program. :-)

I have audacity and have no knowledge on how to use it. D:

Last time I tried to sing it, I ended up hearing too much background noise (I blame mother nature for interfering my practice). http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

I'm not too good of a singer, but i guess I'll give this a shot. Maybe soon enough I'll have a pony toy (presumably fluttershy) delivered to my house! JK I doubt I will win, but I would still like to try. Thanks for coming up with this idea!

By they way, how many songs minimum/maximum can we send?

Edited by PPXD

Question! If we ponify (or write) a song for this contest, can we also post it in Octavia's hall, or do we have to wait until the contest is over so as to keep it seeeeecret and all that?

I feel so left-out. I'd love to join my fellow bronies in actually being heard by the world, but aside from the fact that I have an awful singing voice and have absolutely no talent whatsoever, I don't know the first thing about how to create and send audio files. If I have a program to do such a thing I don't know how to use it, and even if I did I don't have a mic for my computer. Sounds like I'm out. But even if I weren't I'd probably bee too scared to try. And even if I did I'd probably regret it. (Need a really nervous Fluttershy icon here.)

I have a few ponified verses I've written to popular songs. Anybrony who's entering want to look at 'em?