Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[Contest] Equestria's Got Talent!

Finesthour

i will do it but i cant figure out a mlp song that would sound good with mah screamo metal voice XD or my deep moeldyish voice

i guess i could sing smile smile smile in my high pitched voice....maybe?

I'll record soon too - but I'm wondering if it's limited only one entry per pony?

Okay, now it sounds like a silly question, but I'm torn in between of making a parody/relyricing a song or just singing a song from the show.

And when is the deadline for this?

are they just songe from the show? cuz i mean im the vocalist for my band ( but im not that good) and its a heavy metalish band. i sing like serj or the singer for atreyu, ( theya re the 2 references closest to my vocal limit). i would do it but what would i sing?

I know what I'D want to hear you sing.

At this time, I am going to delay the contest.

I don't want to completely give up on it, but I want to delay it a bit.

I hope that I will be able to finish this contest. I've put a lot of time into it.

At this time, I am going to delay the contest.

I don't want to completely give up on it, but I want to delay it a bit.

I hope that I will be able to finish this contest. I've put a lot of time into it.

I bet this will turn out to be a good decision in the long run. I see plenty in this thread who are weighing whether or not they want to put themselves out there... perhaps some extra time will bring in more contestants and we can really have something awesome. If we have enough entries and enough ponies are comfortable having their entries publicized, maybe we could even assemble a downloadable album! :P

Guys, I am leaning towards canceling the project. My family is offically scrapping for every bit of cash they can find. I am deciding how long to delay...

but as of now...

I really don't know what to do.

Guys, I am leaning towards canceling the project. My family is offically scrapping for every bit of cash they can find. I am deciding how long to delay...

but as of now...

*gasp* That's not good! :(

but as of now...

I feel your pain. My parents filed for bankruptcy back in 2008. We're doing better now but we definitely had some hard times. Don't feel obligated to buy these prizes to send to somepony. Feel free to do a little judging, though! There's plenty of time yet even according to the original rules of the contest. What's important is keeping yourself and yours going.
  • Brohoof 2

Let's see... I have a voice deeper than Fluttershy in Bridle Gossip, I'm sick, and I know none of the lyrics...

I'm out.

*chanting*do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it!

but as of now...

I dont think anyone who has entered would just drop out because you might not give out prizes. Keep at it, having a project to keep you going is good when times get tough.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Aw, too bad I found out late..... I'd have either sung one of my 2 favorite songs, Winter Wrap-Up or Smile, Smile, Smile. Also, too bad you might cancel. and the pony above me has a point. You might not be able to give prizes, but ppl might join the contest anyways because it might be fun! ^^

Edited by Lucky Fire

Why is it just singing though, never figured it out, guessing it's another edition of America's Got Talent which has more then just singing in it, maybe you meant Equestrian Idol?

*Sigh*

If we do not get our internet today, then I am dropping the contest. I have no other choice.

give the auditions to a trust worthy pony!

if you have many auditions stacked up im sure somepony trustworthy will judge for you if you can't!