Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Do I Add Signature Images?

Maud Pie Rocker
Go to solution Solved by Adorkable,

So I now know how to put images and videos like this:

http://youtu.be/iGW6RjpGiOE

But how do I add signature images? They look fun. I really like them when there animated but its ok if it's not. Like for example I have a signature image that is glowing and saying "MLP" what do I need to do to get put it in my comment?

Thanks, if you help I will thank you in my admiration.  ;)

Hi! ^^

To add an image to your signature, the first thing you have to do is answer this question. Is it on your computer? Or somewhere on the internet? There's a simple explanation for both! ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the image is on your computer, I would recommend visiting http://postimage.org/ - Here, you can safely upload your image to the internet, so you can copy the image URL.

- After uploading the image, click on the small icon of it.

- Once the picture comes up, right click it, and you should get an option to "Copy Image URL", select this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, if the image is already on the internet, you can simply go ahead and copy the image's URL.

> To add the picture to your signature, go to your profile page, and click on "Edit My Profile".

> Once the page loads, on the left side of your screen you should see a block that says "Signature".

- Paste the Image's URL into the text box, and the image should load perfectly. ^^

• Brohoof 3

Seems as though this has been worked out. I'll go ahead and lock up the topic now.
Have a great day!

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.