Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP:FIM Fan Film [Hiring]

Skull

(edited)

Storyline:

After sweeping every single traces of disharmony,Equestria stood in a peaceful state for days.

However,there is still one enemy hidden in the depths of Equestria. An enemy Celestia fougth moons &

moons agos.

Armed with the Elements of Harmony,Princess Twilight & co. will have a long & torrid battle against the

ruthless Spirit of Death...

What i will need:

-Animators:I'll need both Flash & 3D animators.The Flash animations will have to look as close as the

show's.

-Editors

-Story-boarders

-Script writers:Without ones,the film will be as good as the Twilight saga.

-Musicians:Because MLP without musics is not MLP.There will be mainly orchestral ones. Speaking of

music,the film will also intend to have songs just like in the show.

-Sound Designers:The ones who takes care of background sounds.

-Mixers

I'll be mainly posting my Skype account.

Have the best of luck! 

Crew:

Animators: ShootingStarMLPFIM, SparkGlasses

Editors: Stallion Hoovrick,~Alicornification~, Soren Nightwing

Script writers: LZRD WZRD, Sweets, dusk.night,PinkCupcake21, Stallion Hoovrick, roguesoul, Harmoy's Echo, BlueSkittleWolf

Lead Script Writer: LZRD WZRD

Story-boarders: Sweets, Dawn Wing

Musicians: Myself, Thunder-Dash, Pinkcupcake21, websterhamster, child of the night, Arkane

Sound Designers: Stallion Hoovrick, child of the night, Jerry, Arkane

Mixers: Arkane, Jerry, Thunder-Dash

Edited by Skull

Storyline:

After sweeping every single traces of disharmony,Equestria stood in a peaceful state for days.

However,there is still one enemy hidden in the depths of Equestria. An enemy Celestia fougth moons &

moons agos.

Armed with the Elements of Harmony,Princess Twilight & co. will have a long & torrid battle against the

ruthless Spirit of Death...

What i will need:

-Animators:I'll need both Flash & 3D animators.The Flash animations will have to look as close as the

show's.

-Editors

-Script writers:Without ones,the film will be as good as the Twilight saga.

-Musicians:Because MLP without musics is not MLP.There will be mainly orchestral ones. Speaking of

music,the film will also intend to have songs just like in the show.

-Sound Designers:The ones who takes care of background sounds.

I'll be mainly posting my Skype account.

Have the best of luck! 

Crew:

Animators:

Editors:

Script writers:

Musicians:Myself,Thunder-Dash

Sound Designers:

I'd be interested in writing part or all of the script if you'd like

I would be interesting in writing the script, or at least parts of the script! You could also count on me for story board-esque art if you really needed!

@dusk.night:Ok for the script.For your character,however,it will not be possible but i'll see what i can do.

@PinkCupcake21:How about both?(That is,if you can...)  

@dusk.night:Ok for the script.For your character,however,it will not be possible but i'll see what i can do.

@PinkCupcake21:How about both?(That is,if you can...)  

Oh yeah, and when were ready, If I do any violin music, I'll need some sheet music, so I know what to play. :3

(edited)

Just gonna post a screencap of my Pony Puppet Collection.

And all the other animators in this project here is a zip of the puppets I have gathered.

Any puppets not in my zip post and share so we have a large collection of Ponies for this fan film!

[EDIT]

Oh I forgot here's bronyanimstudio's puppet base so we can add OC's if somepony in this project is good at photoshop.

post-26450-0-03152300-1400965439_thumb.png

puppets.zip

Base Full Rig CS5.5.zip

Edited by SparkGlasses

(edited)

Do you think you could elaborate on the story more? What do you expect as far as plot, characters, setting goes etc? Also, when do you want the script written by? Also, how long do you think this film will/needs to be?

I would be interesting in writing the script, or at least parts of the script! You could also count on me for story board-esque art if you really needed!

ill help on script writing though can I put my character in the story?

just a suggestion

I'll help with the script! If not, I will either record violin music of my own, or find how to MAKE my own on my laptop. :3

I'd be willing to work as an editor, script writer and sound designer.

As for you guys, how do you want to go about writing the script? How much do you want to do? Do you want to collaborate on a google doc or something like that and just write and edit as you please? Time table? What do you think?

Edited by LZRD WZRD

mr. 

LZRD WZRD

well we will be able to make a script easily but you must goup us, lead us put us together so that we can create this film.

and also we dont know who is the editor 

the script writers.

or i think Im the only one who dont know what to do?

Im not exactly sure what to do either. That's why I need more information from SkullX2 before we can really get started on this

@@LZRD WZRD, I think it'd be best to vocally talk out the script whilst collaborating on one doc. Perhaps a Skype Group?

Maybe skype, I'd have to set up an account first. But yeah I think collaborating on one doc is good, that way we can easily add and edit stuff. I want the OP to elaborate on the things I asked (length, plot etc) before we do that though

Im not exactly sure what to do either. That's why I need more information from SkullX2 before we can really get started on this

Well,we can group up on Skype.Just PM me & we'll deal with it.

Well,we can group up on Skype.Just PM me & we'll deal with it.

Yeah okay, sounds good. I came up with an idea in my head for it last night, so I want to run it by you.