Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP:FIM Fan Film [Hiring]

Skull

(edited)

Well,we can group up on Skype.Just PM me & we'll deal with it.

I'm available to Skype tomorrow from about 8-12 AM PST if you or anyone else who wants to go over the story/script is available

Edited by LZRD WZRD

I would like to help. I would consider myself as a consultant. If you want to send me the material before it hits the editors, I feel that I can save everyone a lot of time. I don't need to be credited, but I would like to be a part of this because I can tell it is going to be a big deal and I want it to be the best it can be.

About the Skype thing, My Skype name is my real name, no saying I don't trust you, but since anyone can see these pages...

Why not make a separate Skype thing, just for pony stuff? I have all my 'Sweets' stuff, including an email so I can join Brony sites. 

About the Skype thing, My Skype name is my real name, no saying I don't trust you, but since anyone can see these pages...

Why not make a separate Skype thing, just for pony stuff? I have all my 'Sweets' stuff, including an email so I can join Brony sites.

Er... I'm always up for writing scripts. So, if I can still try for the script writer, I'm open to help..

Are you guys down to skype tomorrow? And I'm new to it but I understand you need to pay to host sessions so I can't be a host (not sure if we need one or not). But anyway I've got some ideas and I think it would just be good to see where we're all at with this

Are you guys down to skype tomorrow? And I'm new to it but I understand you need to pay to host sessions so I can't be a host (not sure if we need one or not). But anyway I've got some ideas and I think it would just be good to see where we're all at with this

Eh, if it's a call.. I most likely won't talk. But, I don't know what time we're gonna have a call/conversation. I'm always open to type during school, when I don't want to talk, etc. If that is okay, that is.

Eh, if it's a call.. I most likely won't talk. But, I don't know what time we're gonna have a call/conversation. I'm always open to type during school, when I don't want to talk, etc. If that is okay, that is.

Im totally fine with just emailing, pming, or just straight set up a (google?) doc and start working. Skyping isnt necessary and I dont mind if we do it or not. It's just the others suggested that so I offered to do it.

(edited)

@@LZRD WZRD. I may have missed any dis/agreements, but I figured it would be best to have a shared doc as long as everyone is on their gmail so we can see who is who. No Skype is necessary, but Skype IS efficient. I'm also apart of another fan movie who uses Skype. 

Edited by Sweets

(edited)

@@LZRD WZRD. I may have missed any dis/agreements, but I figured it would be best to have a shared doc as long as everyone is on their gmail so we can see who is who. No Skype is necessary, but Skype IS efficient. I'm also apart of another fan movie who uses Skype. 

Sounds good. I can make a doc and then if you all could PM me your email I'll add you guys and we can get to work. Plus, we can use the chat in the doc so we can easily communicate that way and then no one has to deal with Skype unless they want to

edit: I just made a folder on google docs for the script and an outline/discussion page. Everyone who's writing pm me your gmail (or make one first) so I can add you

Edited by LZRD WZRD

Well, I've tried that, and sadly, I'm too young to make another (my dad somehow made mine attached to my email)

Well, I've tried that, and sadly, I'm too young to make another (my dad somehow made mine attached to my email)

Do you have Windows 8? Don't use the preinstalled, just re download it for windows. I think you're making it sound too complicated than it has to be. At any rate, I'm not going to continue to try and give advice, I've said my piece  -_-

(edited)

Since i am now an animator for this project i just want to show that i have a lot of puppet rigs to use and if you look on my youtube i will have some animation tests going on there

@ShootingStarFLMFIM just wondering are you a sfm animator?

[EDIT:] Oh a pencil animator... huh

Edited by SparkGlasses

@ShootingStarFLMFIM just wondering are you a sfm animator?

[EDIT:] Oh a pencil animator... huh

Yeah my laptop cant handle sfm anymore so i got a free animation tool called pencil.

.fla files

Darn 20 post xv

well all i know about sfm (well what i can remember anyway) is you download pony models and you make a new save and can open a previous sfm save (hope this helps)

well all i know about sfm (well what i can remember anyway) is you download pony models and you make a new save and can open a previous sfm save (hope this helps)

I know about SFM. I'll Download Pencil and try it.

If you need another musician, I play the Irish whistle. Here's a link to a YouTube video showing off my skill:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7bMiWQ7WJk

I also have Magix Music Maker 2014, so I can make other kinds of musical sound/sound effects if you want. I can also modify voices and stuff if that's something you're interested in. No, I don't have any formal or professional experience in that, but I have been playing the whistle for something like 12 years now.

• Brohoof 1

I feel like I am a bit late to the party but I can help with the sounds, at least I dabble in it a bit.

I could also help with the music playing a large range of the higher pitched musical instruments such as the flute, piccalo, ocarina, and more

Do you have Windows 8? Don't use the preinstalled, just re download it for windows. I think you're making it sound too complicated than it has to be. At any rate, I'm not going to continue to try and give advice, I've said my piece  -_-

Ok! I'll figure it out. :) Thanks! :P