Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP:FIM Fan Film [Hiring]

Skull

Hey guys I'm back uhmm

What in the world did I miss????

I read that the Skype thing is today????

Hmmm can't we just do it on gmail???

Or just Facebook.

Cause using Skype is very complicated cause the Skype is used for one caller and emailer only you'll have a very difficult and complicated time on reading the others messages but you can try it if you want....

Just pm me when the filming is starting :P

I'm interested in assisting in this project as an audio engineer/sound designer.

@@dusk.night, Um... If you look on the first post, you'll see we ARE arranged in groups. In Fact...

Animators: ShootingStarMLPFIM, SparkGlasses   Editors: Stallion Hoovrick   Script writers: LZRD WZRD, Sweets, dusk.night,PinkCupcake21, Stallion Hoovrick, roguesoul, Harmoy's Echo, BlueSkittleWolf   Story-boarders: Sweets   Musicians: Myself, Thunder-Dash, Pinkcupcake21, websterhamster, child of the night   Sound Designers: Stallion Hoovrick, child of the night, Jerry

Ohhhh thank you sweets... But when will we start??? We don't have any communications yet :(

I thought that was what the google doc is for, to communicate? You can skype people if you want, but I was just gonna write ideas down on the outline doc and once we're all good with that, we'll start writing the script

I was just gonna write ideas down on the outline doc

As WZRD said,I think it will be better to write ideas down first before writing. 

(edited)

Storyline:

After sweeping every single traces of disharmony,Equestria stood in a peaceful state for days.

However,there is still one enemy hidden in the depths of Equestria. An enemy Celestia fougth moons &

moons agos.

Armed with the Elements of Harmony,Princess Twilight & co. will have a long & torrid battle against the

ruthless Spirit of Death...

What i will need:

-Animators:I'll need both Flash & 3D animators.The Flash animations will have to look as close as the

show's.

-Editors

-Story-boarders

-Script writers:Without ones,the film will be as good as the Twilight saga.

-Musicians:Because MLP without musics is not MLP.There will be mainly orchestral ones. Speaking of

music,the film will also intend to have songs just like in the show.

-Sound Designers:The ones who takes care of background sounds.

I'll be mainly posting my Skype account.

Have the best of luck! 

Crew:

Animators: ShootingStarMLPFIM, SparkGlasses

Editors: Stallion Hoovrick

Script writers: LZRD WZRD, Sweets, dusk.night,PinkCupcake21, Stallion Hoovrick, roguesoul, Harmoy's Echo, BlueSkittleWolf

Story-boarders: Sweets, Dawn Wing

Musicians: Myself, Thunder-Dash, Pinkcupcake21, websterhamster, child of the night

Sound Designers: Stallion Hoovrick, child of the night, Jerry

I can do Editing and/or Script Writing. Whichever needs more attention, but I can do both if needed.

Edited by ~ Alicornification ~

As well as the Animators section. 

I'm not very good with Animation. I know the basic's of how to do it, but it'd take me forever to get anything done. That's why I revert myself to Editing other people's Video's/Animations.

(edited)

Well give me please give me the background of the spirit of death so that I can add a rope to the story

That's what the doc is for: to make it up ourselves.

My personal idea for it would be Celestia and Luna locked away the spirit of death and that's why they're immortal. It is then unleashed and the mane 6 have to stop him before Celestia and Luna die (of extreme old age)

Edited by LZRD WZRD

Before the Writers do ANYTHING, we need to find a way of keeping in contact with one another. Organization will keep this movie afloat. We have two other big time Fan Movies way ahead of us (one of which I am also apart of): Journey of the Spark, and Last Stand of Harmony. Both should be extremely good, form what I have seen and heard. We have to be organized and on top of things. Do we have lead Writers, Animators, ETC?

• Brohoof 1

Before the Writers do ANYTHING, we need to find a way of keeping in contact with one another. Organization will keep this movie afloat. We have two other big time Fan Movies way ahead of us (one of which I am also apart of): Journey of the Spark, and Last Stand of Harmony. Both should be extremely good, form what I have seen and heard. We have to be organized and on top of things. Do we have lead Writers, Animators, ETC?

By lead writer, do you mean someone who writes a synopsis or detailed outline (not the script?). If so I'd be willing to be the/a lead writer, since I've already got some ideas

@@LZRD WZRD, By lead writer, I mean the person who oversees and approves all ideas, and with the other writers helps to form a story from it all.

I could definitely be lead writer if no one has any objections?

I don't exactly have a lot of credentials to show, but I've written a pilot script and a few episodes for a possible series if it was picked up (hasn't been turned in and probably won't ever but the point is I've done things like this). I also took a creative writing class in high school (although I didn't learn much, I was top of my class), and have some stuff on fimfiction. So there's my "credentials" for whoever is interested

I could definitely be lead writer if no one has any objections?

Since no one answered yet,i think there's not.

Sorry for the delay I accept that wzrd is the lead so with your permission can I create the spirit of death's form??? And it's abilities????

And I can help with the drawing but not animation cause I don't know how