Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP:FIM Fan Film [Hiring]

Skull

I just updated the google doc. I think it would be a great place to organize all ideas, not just writing. I'll make a folder for music, animation etc. So anyone who needs access, please pm me your email. Also, all writers feel free to add or make suggestions to the outline I've written so far (I think a skype session, even just messaging, would be really helpful).

So, is there like, a main group chat we can all discuss this rather than being dependent on the forums? A Skype group chat? A Chatzy room? Anywhere that's convenient?

(edited)

So, is there like, a main group chat we can all discuss this rather than being dependent on the forums? A Skype group chat? A Chatzy room? Anywhere that's convenient?

I was thinking skype group chat (that's what I'm doing on the other fan film). Idk if I can set that up or not (especially on mobile :P ), so if someone here could start that up that would be great!

Edited by LZRD WZRD

I was thinking skype group chat (that's what I'm doing on the other fan film). Idk if I can set that up or not (especially on mobile :P ), so if someone here could start that up that would be great!

I'll make one. Send me your skype accounts. Please tell me that your part of this project.

(edited)

I gotta be honest: I have some serious reservations about this project at the moment. Skull is not communicating anything to me (despite the fact that he has been online so he is ignoring me :P ). There is very little organization (aside from positions and the doc I set up). There is no real communication going on between any of us. Skull, please respond and get your project sorted out. I can no longer be involved unless this happens (I already have another fan film and several independent writing projects. I don't have time to mess around if Skull is not going to his film seriously)

Edited by LZRD WZRD

hey guys 
im am fully available today tomorrow and on sunday
a full 100 %
available

any way 
is the beast already designed?
or is it still an imaginary character?

i can draw him if you guys like 
but skull can you define him for me cause you made him

hey guys 

im am fully available today tomorrow and on sunday

a full 100 %

available

any way 

is the beast already designed?

or is it still an imaginary character?

i can draw him if you guys like 

but skull can you define him for me cause you made him

I already have it dsignedso you don't have to worry about that.

(edited)

Outline looks pretty good. Why the name Stallord? Thanatos was actually meant to be the name of the spirit of death too (greek reference), although perhaps that could be his old name and then he changed it to Stallord when he became evil.

Might need to suggest some changes....how long is this film supposed to be?

Edited by LZRD WZRD