Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your height and weight?

Akemi Homura

HOW SKINNY ARE YOU?! Geez, you made me use the canterlock voice!

I'm a swimmer. I just checked, I'm 133 now, but most of it is muscle mass :D

I'M SO PROUD.

• Brohoof 1

About 5'8", exactly 122 lbs (I was weighed yesterday at a doctor's appointment)

I have no muscle mass, nor do I have any fat

If I didn't have an uber-metabolism I would be fat though, considering how I eat

• Brohoof 1

I have no muscle mass, nor do I have any fat If I didn't have an uber-metabolism I would be fat though, considering how I eat

This is exactly me as well.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

My doctor lied!

I measured myself and I'm about 5'8!

I DON'T FEEL TALL ANYMORE.

I wonder why it's wrong...?

A little less than 6 feet? I dunno, I really don't care that much about height. I am around 150-155 lbs, which is dramatically better compared to when I was 185 lbs last year :wacko: . Funny how I lost weight just when I discovered FiM. Hmmmm...

Just kiddin'. Some scary results from a blood test (High levels of LDL cholesterol, or bad cholesterol, and low levels of HDL, or good cholesterol) made me think twice on mah diet. I can't forget the coincidence that FiM came into mah life around the time I was losing weight, so.... ^_^

I am 5'10.5"(approximately 1.79 meters) and around 191 pounds (approximately 86.8 kg). Some of my weight is due to gaining muscle from lifting weights, but I do have a small "beer gut" I am trying to nip in the bud.

I don't know how tall I am at the moment, but the last time I checked I was 5' 3''. However, that was 8 months ago.

And as for my weight, I don't exactly know, but due to my high metabolism and barely any muscle, I'm must not weigh that much.

6'3, 151.8 lbs. Measurements are 35 / 25 / 36. I'm somewhat thin for my height, sure, but it's a wirey thin rather than a malnourished one.

I used to swim a lot and I do a good amount of stretches and so forth. I really just wish I'd stop getting taller, hehe.

I'm about 187 cm tall. I keep forgetting my weight, but I think its about 185 lbs. FYI: don't use metric to measure your weight. Why? Because I can't weigh 84 kg, that would be mass. Mass and weight are two different things. Weight is effected by gravity, mass is not.