Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your height and weight?

Akemi Homura

• 2 months later...

5'11'', which is roughly 180 centimeters for the REST OF THE WORLD who uses metric.  :okiedokielokie: I haven't forgiven you America

I'm 165 lbs, which is kind of chunky if you ask me but I don't care enough yet to start working out. I'm always that chick wearing heels though because nothing strikes fear into the hearts of men like standing up from behind a table and looking them straight in the eye. ^-^

5'11 145 lbs.  :) I've weighed this much for the past seven years~ I have a high metabolism. :3

Isn't it nice having a high metabolism? You can eat whatever you want and not gain a whole lot.

• Brohoof 1

5'8 and 135LBS. I used to weigh 165, which is still healthy, but not flattering.

You would never believe this one simple trick this woman from (insert the town your ISP does its bill collection) found to drop 30 pounds in 4 months! (sorry, those ads are so asinine, and everywhere... Ugh) ;)

I'm 5'9 and 180lbs. I look fine in real life but them i'm seeing these girls saying they're like 5'10 and 120lbs on here and now i feel like crap. Can i cut off my legs? I'd probably only weigh like 20lbs if i did. (I swear, all my weight is from my thighs.)
Send help.

I'm 5'9 and 180lbs. I look fine in real life but them i'm seeing these girls saying they're like 5'10 and 120lbs on here and now i feel like crap. Can i cut off my legs? I'd probably only weigh like 20lbs if i did. (I swear, all my weight is from my thighs.)

Send help.

I'm sorry you feel this way. Sometimes I feel like I'm too skinny. Honestly, being skinny has it's disadvantages and I kinda want more meat on these bones. Hope you have a great day! *hugs*