Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your height and weight?

Akemi Homura

I'm just barely 5'8" and 192lbs.

Pretty curvy. :blush:

Approve!

I'm 6'1", 318. Wish I was taller to distribute that weight a little better. =/ I did just enroll in a gym, though, so we'll see what happens to that second number.

Edit:

6'1", 328 pounds.

I'm a pretty big dude.

Hey, I've lost 10 pounds since then.

Edited by Crispy
  • Brohoof 1

5' 10'' 233 pounds... yep I don't look like it at all though... Everyone thinks I look like I'm 150 at least. It's quite funny to see thier expressions when I tell them I'm 233 pounds...

5'6 Tall

107 Pounds

I am really close to being underweight for my age, 17, and if i try to gain weight, i will fail. I ate a thanksgiving dinner and lost weight....Though weightlifting has been helping me gain some weight (As well as losing it :blink: )

Edited by Bobthecableman

I'm a man; currently 6'1". I think I gained that last inch sometime within the past six months. Not short, but not very tall either. About eye-level with all the men on my dad's side of the family and taller than most on my mom's side.

5' 10'' 233 pounds... yep I don't look like it at all though... Everyone thinks I look like I'm 150 at least. It's quite funny to see thier expressions when I tell them I'm 233 pounds...

150lb is pretty skinny for your height actually, that number to 233lb is an extemelly wide range, perhaps you have the fat accumulated in another part of your body that is not your stomach.

I dare to say that the fat is stored in your head :/

150lb is pretty skinny for your height actually, that number to 233lb is an extemelly wide range, perhaps you have the fat accumulated in another part of your body that is not your stomach.

I dare to say that the fat is stored in your head :/

I think it's mostly my thighs... (ate to many krabby patties :P ), but I really do think it's 60% thigh and 40% stomach... At least that's what I think.

Height: 5' 8'', 1.727 meteres

Weight: 187lbs, 85kg

I not what someone would call fat, but I'm definitely heavier than I look. I guess I'm pretty tall for my age compared to you guys.

I think it's mostly my thighs... (ate to many krabby patties :P ), but I really do think it's 60% thigh and 40% stomach... At least that's what I think.

like you too, I have very thick thighs too ...ummm...and a extremely disproportional huge ass that doesn't match the rest of my torso

and I'm a male @_@

I'm going to be 17 in about three months, and I'm currently 6'1 , but my doctor expected me to be around 6'4 though...but I honestly don't want to grow any taller.

And geez Scootaluna, you may be the tallest 14 year old I have ever heard of, but then again a lot of the freshman at my school are short...and look like 3rd graders.

Edited by coastercrutchfield

5'11", 135 pounds

Looking at that, you can tell I'm skinny, but I've almost been sent to the hospital because I couldn't gain weight, so for all those out there who are a little over weight or normal weight and wish they were skinnier: it's not all that great sometimes. Be normal, be fat, be whoever you are, be healthy, and enjoy life! :)

My height is about 6'1, I am 19 (almost 20) a fairly tall guy, but my friend is like, 6'4 or 6'5, so compared to that, I'm short xP

But I like being tall!

An old friend of mine has a sister that was 6 feet tall at the age of 14. That was five years ago and I haven't seen her since. I feel bad for her though. Her brother always called her sasquatch.

I'm a 16 year old male who is about 5'8. I don't mind being a rather short n' stocky; however, at the moment I'm probably about three feet -- y'know since I'm on my knees.

Mega wink.

P.S. aperture_tech loves oranges.

Edited by Guest

I'm something like 5'8 5'9. Not 100% sure exactly what it is right now.

I'm 15. I'm not short i guess but I'm not super tall either.

I suppose I'm close and I have a little bit of growing time ;p

Hello Scootaluna (best name evar!!),

Your thread has been merged with one that already existed on the topic. I hope you don't mind… Oh wait, you actually said to merge them. Well that makes things easier. ^_^

• Brohoof 4

in this corner...

at 6ft and weighing 135lbs

The problem this presents is making you look skinny and weak *facepalm*

My freakin' leg extensions are over 200lbs so i don't want to hear it (not leg press)

Edited by Rainbow Dashey

Such tiny people on forum. I'm 5'11 1/2", still bummed that I never got to the 6 foot barrier. Also yeah, weight has always been a problem for me. I'm currently at 290 lbs, but I used to be over 330 at one point.