Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your height and weight?

Akemi Homura

5'5 and I weigh about 110 lbs. I'm skinny. DON'T JUDGE ME!

I've just always been really skinny even though I eat a ton. I have super high metabolism. I am the envy of people everywhere.

Including me! Whenever I eat a meal I feel like a walrus. But when I don't eat, I tend to get very sour mood swings. So it's a lose-lose. 

when_my_ex_girlfriend_tries_to_make_me_j

(I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS GIF)

• Brohoof 2

I'm about 6'0" and 190 lbs, most of it muscle. All in all I think I'm in real good shape; football in high school helped and since then I've tried to lift and run as consistently as possible.

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

I am 6 feet tall and weigh 350 pounds, I have a football player like build that while I do in fat have a gut I also have quite a bit of muscle from a combination of weight lifting on and off since high school and working as a General Merchandise Clerk and then being promoted to a Food/Dairy Clerk at a grocery store.

I am 5' 10" tall, and I weight about 185 pounds.  It would be nice to lose a few pounds; too bad I do not have the motivation to try anything alone.

5"3 and none of your business.

I hate to break the bad news but those with fast metabolisms now, they will probably slow down in your twenties so practice good eating habits.

Also muscle weighs more than fat and the BMI system sucks due to this. Pay attention to body fat percentage if you can get something that records it.

• Brohoof 1

I am an average joe at 5'9" and i weigh about 175 lbs

I don't really have too much of a fast metabolism to be honest however, I do try to exercise as much as i can :3 even though I am still out of shape as buck. I am somewhat working on that though

I'm a 15 year old girl and I'm 5 feet and 8 inches tall.  :blink:

I would rather not say my current weight at this moment; when I get down to a weight I like, then I'll say it. :P

@Fluttershyfan94

DAT thread bump

img-1724966-1-3qu649.jpg

img-1724966-2-Y-U-No-Use-Metric-System.j

Height: 1.76 m

Weight: 63 kg

Seriously, everytime you guys post a length in inches and feet, weight in pounds and stones and temperature in fahrenheit I have to recalculate it...

I live in the US and I use the metric system. I've gotten a feel for both the customary AND the metric system, so HA! In your face.

*fixed

If it makes you feel any better...

I spell color like colour.

Edited by Rez

I live in the US and I use the metric system. I've gotten a feel for both the customary AND the metric system, so HA! In your face.

------

Fixed as far I know...

Okay, okay.

You got me there. I suppose I got ahead of myself there for a second. :P

(Note: I have exceptional grammar. I just wasn't paying attention. >__>)

Height: 5'8

Weight: 110 lb

I'm way too skinny lol, I need to gain some weight XD

I'm just a little taller and weigh more lol. About 5'8 1/2 in height and 115 lbs in weight. I think I'm fine with my stature really. It makes me a little bit faster :P

5'4" and 184 lbs. Need to lose some of the chub most likely just for future health concerns (and because honestly having a large chest is an aggravation I could do without). My fiance and I have been walking trying to help with that.

6'3" (about 1,9 meters) tall and 230 lb (about 104 kg).

I was at about 251 lb (about 114 kg) a couple months ago, but I've started to stop being lazy and exercise/diet. I plan to get down to somewhere in the range of 180-200 pounds (about 82-91 kg) before I go into a "maintaining" stage.

Hope the added metric measurements help. Wish we used it.  :mellow:

Edited by TheTEChguy27

i am almost 6' tall and weight almost 120 pounds just look at my profile picture if you want to see a picture of me a year ago when i lived in Tyler TX and boxed from troup

5'7.5" and about 195 pounds. A mix of muscle and fat. I have a fair bit of muscle, so even though I'm overweight according to the BMI, my body fat percentage is lower. Higher than average, but lower than the BMI would lead on to believe. In other words I guess I'm muscular-chubby. xD

at least 6 foot (doctors cant agree, but they're all probably a bit off anyway). and for weight? hm... i hope no more than 180. last i weighed was 175-ish. i'd like to keep it around there for now.

That Awkward moment when I can't remember if I've posted here or not, Oh well.
I'm Currently 15 Years of Age.

I'm Currently 206cm / 6"9.
and 79KG / 174.2LB Fuck my Fast Metabolism.. -_-

Edited by Last Resort

I'm 15, the last time I went to the doctor he said that I was almost 5' 9" (that's about 175 cm) and that I weigh about 110 lbs (about 50 kgs). I have a fast metabolism so I'm really skinny. But I like being skinny.

I live in the US and I use the metric system. I've gotten a feel for both the customary AND the metric system, so HA! In your face.   *fixed   If it makes you feel any better... I spell color like colour.

go away ya commie lel But come on man, they sell soda in 2 liter bottles. 

Edited by Sakurako Ohmuro

K, so I'm 6 foot (5' 11 3/4, yes I round up to make myself feel better) and...127 lbs. In metrics, using my fabulous mental conversion skills, since there's like 30 centimeters in every foot, I'm about 180 (closer to 179 and a half) cm tall. 2.2 lbs to every kg, that makes like 54 kg or something. (NOPE! 57.6 kg and 182.88 cm. God my maths are rusty.)

Could you believe that two of my three roommates in my townhouse for next year are even more skinny than I am? Anyway, two of my arms could fit into one of my thighs. My collarbone is always slightly exposed, and instead of ever even thinking about getting a six-pack, you may always see two bumps on my chest that are two pairs of my ribs if I happen to have my shirt off.

I can also tap out a beat on my sternum with my fingertips. It's kind of like tapping on a wooden desk, except it starts to hurt after a while.

I have no inkling as to what my BMI is. The last time anyone bothered to measure was back in middle school, and that information is null and void at this point.

While it's nice to be able to eat anything I choose to (and not just now - this shit runs in the family, on BOTH sides), it's not so nice to be as physically frail (I think) as I am. I'm weaker than my mother, for god's sake. The only real power I have is in my legs - if I can push it, I'm good, but if I have to lift it, I'm shit outta luck. I've considered trying to fix this, but in the end, I don't really see the point.

Edited by HandMan

5'7 or 5'8 and idk, somewhere around 120. I'm a bit skinny looking, and I am skinny, but I'm mostly muscle and I'm WAY stronger than I look. (Anyone here ever pick up a fully built engine straight out a car before? I have! Was really buckin' hard but I got it done :lol: )

Edited by DJ Alicorn

I'm 1.8 meters (5'11'') and weigh 86kg (189.6lbs). Kinda regular if a little more on the heavy side, but it's mostly muscle, which weighs more than fat.

6`1 or 6`2 depending on the doctors office.  Normally I juggle between 145-155.

I wakeboard, I rock climb, I kayak, I work on cars in the 100 degree weather, I roller blade, I run.

Practice good eating?  Hell no, I just never have a single day I sit down and am inactive.  If my calorie intake falls I lose weight fast.