Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your height and weight?

Akemi Homura

5'7" and 235 pounds. I'm overweight, and one day it will kill me. That's all that needs to be said on that. I'd like to lose weight, but I don't have the drive for it. Being fat is uncomfortable, but losing weight is more uncomfortable.

1.7 meter, 25 kg.

25 kg is 55 pounds. You'll excuse me if I call shenanigans on that. That HAS to be a typo, or you are literally made of aluminum foil....or paper.

• Brohoof 2

25 kg is 55 pounds. You'll excuse me if I call shenanigans on that. That HAS to be a typo, or you are literally made of aluminum foil....or paper.

Nah... That is just me! That is also one of the reason of why I am one of the fastest runner in my school! Top notch that! Besides, I am like what... around 2.5kg/m ? That is just damn light!

• Brohoof 1

I am 5'1 and a 1/2 (because you know, the half is so incredibly important).

And I weigh like 103 pounds

I'm very short and skinny XD :lol:

• Brohoof 2

I'm 24 and I weigh in at 135lbs and i"m 5'6''. I've had the same waist size since I was 14 (Grade 7/8)...waist size being 29/30 depending on brand of pants.

I'm the oldest of my 2 other siblings, and the youngest out of us is taller and bigger than me.

When I lay down it's creepy, because of my over sized heart, I've got a bigger rib cage then I should have., so it looks like I"m just skin and bones...and I can feel inside my rib cage   :o  :wacko:

Edited by Flutter Dash

6ft 1in and something like 220-230 lbs, funny enough i used to think i was fat. even though i was going to the gym. i just kept getting heavier. but i guess i had not known that muscle weighs more than fat 

• Brohoof 1

It's been a while since I checked my height. I think I was 5' 10'' last time I checked, but I'm probably a bit taller now. As for weight, I'm just above 200 lbs. I'll admit, I'm a bit bigger than I should be, but I've been gradually fixing that. I'm also more muscular than the average person my age, so I'm sure that accounts for some of it.

I'm currently 5'7 and 168lbs. I was 140lbs when I was swimming back in highschool but then did mostly lifting and probably gained some muscle mass. Wish I was a bit taller but sadly I don't think i'll be growing anymore.

The last time I checked, I was 5'10 and a half and 145 lbs, but I think I could be 5'11 by now.  I'm 19 years old now and I didn't even reach average height until my freshman year of high school, but I'm glad that I finally did.

I'm 4'7" and my weight fluctuates between 80 and 95 pounds - higher when I'm back home from college for the summer (like, right now). My mom does not take 'no' for an answer, as far as food is concerned :P

I still buy clothes from the childrens' section! It's great, cause it's usually cheap. Although sometimes I get bummed, because I would occasionally like to look more mature / look closer to my age and actually be taken seriously.

I'm about 5'7" or so, and weight is totally no one's business (also, I haven't stepped on a scale in a long time aside from the doctor's office, and my doctor won't show my weight because of my history with disordered eating). I'm a bigger girl, but I'm pretty comfortable in my own skin.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm almost 5"6' but not exactly. And as much as I want to grow an extra inch, it's not happening.

Oh, we were supposed to give our weight too? Some women don't like to reveal that information, but I honestly haven't weighed myself in a while, so I don't actually know an exact number. It's probably more than I would like. ;)

Edited by Sugar Cube