Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Commander Frost
Go to solution Solved by SCS,

Okay, so I lost the links to my Oc's and I have like 5-6 Oc's and I can only remember 3 of thier names atm sice I'm OCD and have a mental memory loss issue. It's annoying, but How can I find my oc in the database?

(edited)

@,

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/midnight-frost-r6199

Here's one of your oc's I found by looking through your content. Its probably possible to find the rest by doing the same. I've not had too much experience with the character database, so I wouldn't know if there is an easier way to find them.

Edited by Dawn Rider
  • Brohoof 1

If you didn't already know this, three of your OCs are linked to in your profile.

Just wanted to let you know. At the moment I'm working on trying to find out how you can find your others.

• Brohoof 1

@,

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/midnight-frost-r6199

Here's one of your oc's I found by looking through your content. Its probably possible to find the rest by doing the same. I've not had too much experience with the character database, so I wouldn't know if there is an easier way to find them.

I currently already found Midnight Frost, Ace & Blaze Starsheilder, and Jackpot Coast.

• Brohoof 2

I just found all of them. You can find them by going to your profile, clicking view content, and then clicking Pages under By Content Type on the left.

You can view a list of all of your OCs on the resulting page.

• Brohoof 2

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.