Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc My Little Halo

Spartan-Dash (MP117)

Link to RPG: http://mlpforums.com...605#entry216605

This is my thread for signing up for my new RPG, My Little Halo.

The blast doors open, and reveal a squad of MARES (MARES=SPARTANS). There were many of them, and at the head of them all, an older mare (Mares are adult horses, MARES are basically Spartans). Doctor Derpy, thr one who created them all. YOU are one of the MARE II's. It is YOUR job to save the universe from the ancient evil: The Discord (Covenant). YOU fight for the UNPC (United Nations Pony Command), YOU are in the hooves of one of those brave mares, and YOU are a super soldier.

You start at the UNPC Reach base, waiting for action feel free to go out to action at any time. NPC playing (The Discord SOLDIERS ONLY) is allowed.

Rules/Notices:

This takes place on Reach.

Only MARES are playable. Sorry, no Discord (Para-Grunts for example, they have the bodies of Grunts and heads of Parasprites.

Unicorns and Pegasi cannot use their powers, that's cheating :P

No leaving the planet Reach.

EDIT: You can be a normal UNPC Marine (Draw charrie with Marine armor on) or UNPC pilot (Draw charrie with sci-fi pilot helmet on). Also ODSP are allowed.

Current Characters:

Shadowcake (FlutterPie)

Blaze (Octavia91)

Portrayals:

ONI= PONI

UNSC=UNPC

SPARTANS=MARES

Covenant= Discord

Grunts, Elites, Hunters, etc= Para-(Insert type of alien here)

Warthogs=Tumblers

Banshees=Griffons

Pelicans=Hurricanes

Falcons=Pegasi

ODST=ODSP (Orbital Drop Shock Ponies)

Bios shall ( :P) Include:

Pic:

Name:

Weapon (2 of them, Rifle/Shotgun/Sniper/etc., and Pistol/Sword/Grenade Launcher):

Edited by MasterPony117

Name: Shadowcake BEST NAME EVA

Basically, dis guy got his cuite mark when he threw (idk how) a rock at bird, killing it (le gasp i hope i can do dat). Anyway, not feelin remorse, he turned himself into an efficient marksman and stuff, and a funny guy cuz he didn't care about much. And then he became a MARE.

I could make that better if you need me too.

Name: Shadowcake BEST NAME EVA

Basically, dis guy got his cuite mark when he threw (idk how) a rock at bird, killing it (le gasp i hope i can do dat). Anyway, not feelin remorse, he turned himself into an efficient marksman and stuff, and a funny guy cuz he didn't care about much. And then he became a MARE.

I could make that better if you need me too.

You need to post the picture and bio in the Character Database forum, then give me the link. And the bio should be more like:

Pic:

Name:

Weapon (2 of them, Rifle/Shotgun/Sniper/etc., and Pistol/Sword/Grenade Launcher):

You need to post the picture and bio in the Character Database forum, then give me the link. And the bio should be more like:

Pic:

Name:

HA sorryy I'm new here hehe *everpony points at the NEW GUY*

http://mlpforums.com/topic/9815-shadowcake/page__p__216688#entry216688 there ya go

Pic: (Cant Be arsed put the armour on her, too much work xD)

Posted Image

Name: Blaze

Weapon (2 of them, Rifle/Shotgun/Sniper/etc., and Pistol/Sword/Grenade Launcher): Assault Rifle and Knife

actually ima edit this post so its deleted, as i dont want to be MARES, i prefer the Hurricanes xD

• 2 weeks later...

Is a picture required for your guy? I always find it a complete b!tch to do anything picture related.

Name: Traversing Key

Weaponz: Assault Rifle and DMR

If you can't draw/import pics just describe what he/she looks like. And the bio goes in Character Database forum.

• 3 months later...

Pic:(not done yet)

Name:JC (or does it hafta be a real name, John Cummings)

Weapon:Dual-Wield Magnums, Spartan Laser, and 4 Plasma Grenades (I hope this is ok, if not, Magnum, and Spartan Laser)

• 7 months later...