Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What things AMAZE you?

Mushroom Mutate

I am more or less the same as you being a animal lover (aka Flutterleaf XD) it is surprising in a good way in that animals and man live happy together having a strong bond that will forever last so yes I am pretty much the same as you...

I'm always amazed by people's stupidity--and the internet has become a landfill of videos showing just how stupid they can be. (I'm looking at you YouTube!)

I'm always amazed by the amount of natural beauty in this world. Snow in the mountains is the frosting on the cake for me! I took this one in my hometown a couple years ago.

post-25639-0-46660000-1400048830_thumb.jpg

My mom always gets annoyed with me because I always take pictures of the scenery I find, but I rarely appear in any of my pictures. Haha "Duh mom--I'm behind the camera!!"

This . . . this entire wonderful community. To have so many people, so passionate, so loving, so driven; and all inspired by a show that is so strong in it's idealism. It's just . . . . I'm a better person for having made this choice.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

People who stand up for what they fight for and are not afraid to be who they really are, despite myself being quiet and a person who tries to avoid confrontations. I'm also amazed by ideas and creativity, just thinking about how some are able to create and come up with brilliants ideas. And last but not least people who are able to look after the good in others and keep on being positive despite their hardships through life.

Edited by SweetieBelle456
  • Brohoof 1

Im amazed by how stupid some people can really be I mean, how common is common sense truly?

I've always found this to be accurately entertaining...

06d.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Life in general.

Maybe I'm just a simple minded fool, but seriously, there are so many things that amaze me. From TVs, to computers, to large-scale sporting events, to space, to the planets, to the internet...It's astounding to me how all of these things exist and operate

• Brohoof 1

Mankind's tendency to get themselves busy over everything. The sheer creativity or it all~

Well that, and the absurd length some people will go to impress their friends/family/colleagues. I couldn't even start to count how many times my days have been made in the past because of "Dude hold my beer and watch this"-esque shenanigans.

The brony fandom and community amazes me, in a very good way. Only four years ago, no one would have thought a fan base this large and dedicated and community-oriented could ever arise from a My Little Pony TV show, especially not a community started and made up largely by older males. It is so amazing, and I am so glad I got into it, I hope this fandom only continues to increase and keep being awesome for a very long time. 

• Brohoof 1

I get amazed by a lot of things...

But definitely by how people younger than me use technology more then I do. When I grew up, I play with the stick and with the rock. They have VIRTUAL sticks and rocks.

In all honesty? What amazes me, is how I've become rather 'popular' and really liked on here, I mean most of my life, especially during school, I was kind of a loner, I had people I would hang around with during school (mostly in the computer room) but I never saw them outside of school, or it was very rare. So being rather popular her and from my own perception, rather well liked, it amazes me.

Secondally, my boyfriend, no matter how much shit I put him through, especially with my depression and mental breakdowns, he continues to love me none the less.

• Brohoof 1

I was wondering, what amazes you? Like really makes you shocked. For me, its just the fact that humans and dogs, live together in harmony. Its a small thing but, don't you think its awesome that 2 completely different species live together in happiness?

I thought I was the only one that was super amazed by this! The fact that dogs /want/ to be by a human's side. That's like.. so wow to me. haha.

Modern medicine, as complex as the human body is we have gotten to the point where I can see what your heart is doing with four little stickers on your chest or tell what you are dying from with just a drop of blood or even bring a dead body back to life.  And the fact that we still know SO little about the human body - what will hospitals (and more importantly ambulances) be doing 10 20 30 years from now...?

That and flush toilets...

Umm.. I know this is really basic but nothing amazes me more than a clear, bright blue sky, the sun shining, a few clouds decorating the scene and a gentle warm breeze.

• 6 years later...

Well, less "amazed" and more "fascinated"... I love it when characters come to life, whether it's through 2d or 3d animating, cosplaying, fursuiting, through puppetry or by building robots or animatronics. It fascinates me that people actually went out of their way to use one of these tactics to bring life to a character. I greatly admire the hard work put into their creations and I strive to be like them some day.. :Daydreaming:

• Brohoof 2

The fact that life exists. How the hell does a group of billions of microscopic organisms come together to make something capable of intelligent thought (or less-than intelligent, in some cases)? It also amazes me how incredibly revolting life is. That's why I skipped biology in high school, opting instead for two years of physics.

Oh, and BattleMechs.

Spoiler

d9bvbny-20d46077-c7de-4137-a95f-29264d14f330.thumb.jpg.e3daf9586057478907e4a89d1a8c9522.jpg

These fucking things. They're better than... uh, I'm not actually sure if that's against guidelines or not, so I'll leave the joke there.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well, these are just the things off the top of my head.

• That there are no garbage disposals in the sinks in Europe.
  • How no one talks to each other on the train or subway in Europe. They just... sit there. 
  • Idiots who don't wear masks.

I'm sure there’s more but that's all I can think of right now.

Edited by Emerald Heart
  • Brohoof 2

Genuine kindness without any ulterior motives. There's lots of it around but I always find it shocking to see it in action, probably because I'm not very kind myself.

• Brohoof 1

Big, huge thunderstorms. I love the lightning and the rolling sound of the thunder. It's one of the things in nature that I consider to be truly awesome, in the old sense of the word.

• Brohoof 1