Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Batmare: The Colt who laughs p.t: 3

Teen Buscemi

(edited)

"ey,where to man?" asked the cab driver,a hoarse voice answered from the back seat "Ju...just take me to the hospital..." The driver's face perked up with worry "Ah,gee mister you might want ambulance for that sir.". The passenger pulled forward and hissed "LISTEN UP mister if you don't take me to the hospital,NOW i'll shoot you! GOT IT?" the furious colt began cackling as he thrust a revolver at the driver "Ah! okay man just take it easy!".

LATER

"alright..we're here.." The cab-driver said "hahaHAHAhaha! Good!" the colt jumped out of the cab "wait here! HA HA!" he promptly thrust out his gun and blasted out the two front tires And casually trotted into the hospital. The colt stood around waiting at the line silently,until all of a sudden he tossed off his purple fedora revealing a ghastly white face with horrifying crimson lips twisted into a wicked grin,his mane was a toxic green.He shouted "HA HA HA! Don't move HA HA  this is a stick up!" he pulled out a large extending cane and threw it into the air " HA HA OH HO HA HA! Get it?" the mad-colt kept jabbing the stick upward "But you are getting robbed! HA HA HA!" he swatted the nurse at the front desk over the head with the cane an immediate panic struck some of the patients lunged at the clown but he swung threatningly with his cane. "back fowl demons! AH HA HA HA HA!" the colt dashed away to the medical ward "GAS,I need the gas!"

he screamed,a terrified nurse cried,"wha...what gas?" the colt turned and shouted "WHAT DO YA MEAN, what gas? you know the nitro-somethng-stuff you idiot!" he raised his caned and...then he lowered it "AH there it is" he grabbed a big metalic canister "NOW i'll be on my way!" he pull out a hand-held radio and spoke into it," this is The jester to Crow bring in the big-bird" at that call a loud swishing noise echoed from the roof-top "I see he's here already! HA HA HA" he dove into the stair-well. moments later the colt arrived at the hospital roof-top "And now boys we make our grand escape!HA HA!" he jumped into the cockpit of a jet black helicopter,"Step on it! HA HA HA!" at that demand the chopper rose into the air... 

T.B.C

well...thats,that hope you enjoyed please bro-hoof and comment please :)

:)  :)

Edited by razzledaz
  • Brohoof 1