Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When will America die out?

CosmicHooves

Tito absolutely ruined Serbia, we were in a false state of "brotherhood" but once he died everything went to hell.

I absolutely love the fact that by blood every ex-ju country is Serbian except Macedons (Serbo-Helleno-Bulgarian mix) and Slovenians (frankly they're more West Slavic/Roman). Croats are even today still a Vatican-Nazi puppet state (Simunic anyone?) and BiH is an artificial country. Kosovo was populated by Albos in the 70s by Tito, but that's not a country anyway

Well everything's gotta end someday, no matter how big it is.

As I don't live in America or know particularly much about it, I don't know how it'd happen. Maybe get in a catfight with China with nuclear bombs. Idk.

I should be fine cause I live in Australia, and it's a fairly new country (I think since 1846?), and so far we're cruising (apart from the fact that Tony Abbot is prime minister).

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Here's another little big thing. =p 

img-2632479-1-1555320_686196531443737_16

Here's another problem area (government controlled education). http://tellmenow.com/2014/05/common-core-federal-agents-to-be-placed-in-schools/

Just look at the history books children are supposed to read that justify and glorify our history rather than objectively document it. 

Edited by Solar-Wind
  • Brohoof 3

Here's another problem area (government controlled education). http://tellmenow.com/2014/05/common-core-federal-agents-to-be-placed-in-schools/

Just look at the history books children are supposed to read that justify and glorify our history rather than objectively document it. 

Historical bias pretty much exist, though teachers from primary school need to modify their learning. You can not believe how much LIES I have been told.

• Brohoof 1

America will die out when religion dies and the one world government takes over with one world currency. 

So when racism, religion and national barriers are removed. Is when America dies and EARTH begins. 

The wording of the question is a bit subjective. If you look at it from the American Indian perspective, that technically started in 1492.

If you're talking about White Protestant American, well... I'm not entirely sure. That's also subjective if you consider it a dying out or not, or a transcendence to something bigger (Like colonizing space).

(edited)

Historical bias pretty much exist, though teachers from primary school need to modify their learning. You can not believe how much LIES I have been told.

Unfortunately the teachers can't do anything. The government is controlling the curriculum. The bias is very much intended and enforced. 

Edited by Solar-Wind
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'd highly doubt It would die completely! It could be over taken by some other World power in the future or...

Link to end of the world parody by collegehumor, I do not own it nore am I attempting to advertise it, some material could be found slightly offensive.

Edited by EquineSpector

Unfortunately the teachers can't do anything. The government is controlling the curriculum. The bias is very much intended and enforced. 

There's actually a few people never knew:

- There were only 12 colonies before the Revolutionary War in America. Delaware didn't count, since it wasn't legally a colony in the 1660s.

- Europeans didn't enslave Africans in the first place; they were sold by African slave traders who kidnapped tribals.

- Thanksgiving. Everything about it is a lie.

- Columbus Day is NOT an "American" tradition. It was made in the 20th century. (And people centuries before Columbus already knew the world was round, anyway.) Why make a holiday for someone who enslaves Native Americans and conquer their land, anyway? Then again, Columbus didn't believe he reached India, anyway...

- George Washington and his famous "cherry tree" stuff. Parson Weems made that up since America's 1st president was pretty much a war hero back then. 

- Ben Franklin didn't fly a kite into a thunderstorm and get hit by lightning (in reality, it's going to hurt.). He just flew a kite to show that the atmosphere has charge.

- And about Albert Einstein flunking class...pretty much just a way to comfort underachievers in life.

- Van Gogh's ear. Another dramatization; Van Gogh lost it in a fight.

You can literally create a book about every lie in history. Most of the time, governments are rewriting history to put it in their favor. 

• Brohoof 2

When we run out of fast food. Lol jk probably some natural disaster will occur and we wont have the budget to fix it thx to the government

There's actually a few people never knew:

- There were only 12 colonies before the Revolutionary War in America. Delaware didn't count, since it wasn't legally a colony in the 1660s.

- Europeans didn't enslave Africans in the first place; they were sold by African slave traders who kidnapped tribals.

- Thanksgiving. Everything about it is a lie.

- Columbus Day is NOT an "American" tradition. It was made in the 20th century. (And people centuries before Columbus already knew the world was round, anyway.) Why make a holiday for someone who enslaves Native Americans and conquer their land, anyway? Then again, Columbus didn't believe he reached India, anyway...

- George Washington and his famous "cherry tree" stuff. Parson Weems made that up since America's 1st president was pretty much a war hero back then. 

- Ben Franklin didn't fly a kite into a thunderstorm and get hit by lightning (in reality, it's going to hurt.). He just flew a kite to show that the atmosphere has charge.

- And about Albert Einstein flunking class...pretty much just a way to comfort underachievers in life.

- Van Gogh's ear. Another dramatization; Van Gogh lost it in a fight.

You can literally create a book about every lie in history. Most of the time, governments are rewriting history to put it in their favor. 

history will be written by the victor and in this case anyone who has any influential power  

post-18263-0-99804400-1400131331.png

Here's another problem area (government controlled education). http://tellmenow.com...ced-in-schools/ Just look at the history books children are supposed to read that justify and glorify our history rather than objectively document it. 

That sounds like the start of a dictator ship XD

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

... You're right. This is absolutely absurd and ridiculous. I don't DOUBT America could *someday* collapse in on itself, but I would doubt it happening during the lifetime of my generation. What makes this worse, though, is that you ask such a horribly negative and dark question (which makes you sound like an anti-American from a different country) and yet you don't even put what country you're FROM!

Seriously, dude... It may or may not happen, but I like to personally live in the now, and not worry about the distant future. If I asked this about any other country, I'd be labeled racist or whatever because I'm American. There's a huge double standard, but I'm calling out on it. Stop being so negative.

They never said it had to collapse in a bad way. What if the "new" america was the better than the old america? Just sayin :huh:

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 1

Rome fell but the Roman Empire never died.

DFQWiId.jpg

Empires always rise and fall, but when a given Civilization is really "dead" or "extinguished" is a difficult thing to pin down. To be sure, the cycles of nations lasts somewhere between a few generations and centuries, but it is true that they never last. To think it would is naive.

• Brohoof 2

I don't know, but the sooner the better for all of us who live in your neo-colonies. I can't wait for China to attempt to enslave you, I'd like to see how USA would handle sanctions (the sanctions of China in 1989 helped China a lot, but I doubt they could help you; You're in debt too much.)

When we run out of fast food. Lol jk probably some natural disaster will occur and we wont have the budget to fix it thx to the government

like, say, that big ass, super-duper volcano thats under that Yellowstone Park place?

If America will die out in my lifetime, so be it. The great and powerful Greece was invaded by Rome, which eventually collapsed upon itself. Then the British started to build their empire. Before you knew it they where able to say 'The sun never sets on the British empire.' without lying; but even then, they slowly started to lose control of their colonies, and now they're no more prominent than today's superpowers.

If you want to try and rebuild America when it's in shambles, then to each their own; but I'm going to stick to my plans of moving to Japan.

(edited)

It's hard to predict when such a thing will happen, but one day American exceptionalism will lead this country down the path to its own integral demise. The rich will dominate the poor more than they do now, and I find the American Dream to be an absolute lie, a form of control with potential of being on the level of "Arbeit Macht Frei" in Nazi Germany.

This generation is growing up indebted to a deficient education system (both primary and higher), crushing national debt, and mostly trashy and overly idealistic pop culture. The automation of jobs will decimate our once-proud workforce. Common sense no longer rules. The conscience-free corporations whose only job is to provide a service as means to make money have raped the government so hard that I have no idea how we'll ever get it back. I have no idea what to do but just wait until it all comes down on us. Whoever it is that gets us out of this mess will be a national hero on the same level as the Founding Fathers, if there is anyone to do that.

Edited by ~Happy Gilda (WCP)
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

That's already happened before though. It happened during the Great Depression and the dust bowl, which was a massive long term drought that covered a good chunk of America and spawned dust storms from all the soil erosion. There was a great deal of suffering for quite a while but we eventually recovered. I think it would take more than a natural disaster to break up America. Edited by crazitaco

I have another fun piece of news for everyone here, regarding what I've previously mentioned about agriculture. Michigan residents just lost their right to raise their own food. 

"Michigan residents lost their “right to farm” this week thanks to a new ruling by the Michigan Commission of Agriculture and Rural Development. Gail Philburn of the Michigan Sierra Club told Michigan Live, the new changes “effectively remove Right to Farm Act protection for many urban and suburban backyard farmers raising small numbers of animals.” Backyard and urban farming were previously protected by Michigan’s Right to Farm Act. The Commission ruled that the Right to Farm Act protections no longer apply to many homeowners who keep small numbers of livestock.

Kim White, who raises chickens and rabbits, said, “They don’t want us little guys feeding ourselves. They want us to go all to the big farms. They want to do away with small farms and I believe that is what’s motivating it.” The ruling will allow local governments to arbitrarily ban goats, chickens and beehives on any property where there are 13 homes within one eighth mile or a residence within 250 feet of the property, according to Michigan Public Radio. The Right to Farm Act was created in 1981 to protect farmers from the complaints of people from the city who moved to the country and then attempted to make it more urban with anti-farming ordinances. The new changes affect residents of rural Michigan too. It is not simply an urban or suburban concern."

Read more: http://www.inquisitr.com/1235774/michigan-loses-right-to-farm-this-week-a-farewell-to-backyard-chickens-and-beekeepers/

• Brohoof 1