Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What happened to Owlicious?

dragoonanime

Why wouldn't he?  The library may have been destroyed, but he's Twilight's pet.  He loves her (I hope) and Spike, I can't see him abandoning them just because the library is gone, lol.

• Brohoof 2

Oh he will be back. Do you think he'd just fly out of his owner's hooves only to not come back? Twilight cares for him and though their relationship hasn't been iterated on much, or at all, since his debut but Owlicious will take comfort in the giant crystalline tree castle.

• Brohoof 1

He definitely just flew to safety. There was no real reason for him to be around, so having him saved from the explosion was just to show he was alright. I doubt this means he will be absent from future episodes.

• Brohoof 1

Abandon Twilight, self preservation at its finest  But he probably just flew off to a safer location after Twilight saved him.  Of course he'll be back in later episodes - it's like taking Gummy away from Pinkie Pie - why would you do such a horrible thing.

I assumed that Owlicious just flew away because he knew Twilight was about to get serious, and he didn't want to be caught up in the intense battle. ^^

• Brohoof 6

I assumed that Owlicious just flew away because he knew Twilight was about to get serious, and he didn't want to be caught up in the intense battle. ^^

This x) In fact, this should honestly be what people's knee-jerk react should be, not 'Did he go away forever? D:'.

Why would he? 'Oops your house got blown up, peace out homie'? They're bonded, he IS her pet :P It was just a matter of safety.

"Whoo!!!"

"Owlicious...you're gonna need to find somewhere safe to go. He burned my books. I'm about to go Super Sayian Pony on his centaur ass."

"Whooo!!! ovO"

• Brohoof 1

This is the most probable reason.

But I'm not sure, the way Twilight looked at him when he flew away was like she'll never see him again.

I think she just felt bad that he was getting caught up in a fight that wasn't his. I know if my house exploded and it frightened my dogs, I'd feel horrible even though it wasn't by any fault of mine. I'm sure he'll be back next season, even if it would have been nice to see him perched somewhere in the castle at the end. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I see everyone are misspelling Owlowiscious. ;)

Anyhow I think he could return.

Oh, and ...

"I'm the O to the W, l-o-w-i-s-c-i-o-u-s, and ain't no other owl have a complex name like me I'm Owlicious."

Edited by -Vinyl Scratch-
  • Brohoof 1

She just saved the owl.  It is pretty obvious.  For an owl that explosion just happened in the middle of the night.  It would be like being Luna and having the castle come down during the day.

(edited)

I think he'll be back :D Probably just flew away because of the fact that things were starting to go down :D

This was more or less what he was thinking when he flew away:

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 1

We can only make conjectures as to where Owlowiscious has gone, but we can be certain that he will come back. A pet knows how to find its master. Plus, Twilight's castle is HUGE. Surely he'd notice that it's going to become her new abode!

"Whoo!!!"

"Owlicious...you're gonna need to find somewhere safe to go. He burned my books. I'm about to go Super Sayian Pony on his centaur ass."

"Whooo!!! ovO"

This should have been the dialogue, instead of Owlicious flying away.

It's what they were thinking though, that's for sure.

49785354.jpg 

This is the most probable reason.

But I'm not sure, the way Twilight looked at him when he flew away was like she'll never see him again.

Their home just exploded, they were probably feeling pretty bummed out.

• Brohoof 1

This should have been the dialogue, instead of Owlicious flying away.

It's what they were thinking though, that's for sure.

img-2628950-1-49785354.jpg 

An egghead's first three seconds of reaction to their books being burned:

The immediate response upon the sorry, damned soul who burned them:

• Brohoof 1

I'm disappointed in that owl, he should have fought alongside Twilight >_>

I'm kidding of course, an owl does not stand a chance against a giant laser firing monkey horse.

... But now that I think about, Owlicous did save Spike from that dragon... :blink: