Twilight Sparkle! ^^

I would date her in a heartbeat, especially her adorkable human form. ^^

Then we could hold hands.

Sorry, Lyra. ^^"

Edited by Adorkable
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Rarity.

I would take my Lady to the finest restaurant in Canterlot, see the local art museums, then finally relax in the meadows outside Ponyville, slowly watching Celestia's sun set while I hold her in my arms...

*Shakes head* Uh, you didn't just read that... I already have dated her.

Edited by Asterian Starfall
  • Brohoof 2

Discord

Fluttershy or Twilight. As much as I love Pinkie Pie, knowing her personally would be too stressful to handle. But Fluttershy loves animals, and Twilight loves books, and I love both. They're both on the quieter, lower-energy side and have many feminine traits as well.

Rarity! We'd have so much fun going out shopping, on dates, going to see new things, have excellent intellectual discussions, it would be amazing!

(edited)

Rarity :wub: 

She's absolutely wonderful :wub: I don't know why I'd do without her as is, but to have her as my girlfriend...that'd be wonderful :wub:

Oh, you would date her? I thought for sure you would date Rainbow Dash!

I would probably date Pinkie Pie. Both of us like to have fun, basically. Also, her cotton candy-like mane is adorable. <3

Either her or Rarity. Rarity is just 10/10 flawlessest pony ever.

Edited by Percy
  • Brohoof 1

Pinkie Pie! DUHHH! Oh wait whats that you say? I CANT DATE HER SINCE SHE IS A GIRL?!??! But... Okay fine since I'm a mare I would have to say the best stallion :3

king_sombra_fin_by_mlpazureglow-d5z4vld.

• Brohoof 1

For dating- I pick Fluttershy. We'd have alot in common, she's adorable, she's sweet, she'd be able to put up with my level of crazy and I love animals too. Although Twilight and I are more alike, but I think we'd drive each other crazy in a relationship. For cuddles though, Pinkie Pie, she looks really soft and cuddly.

Other than Fluttershy, I think dating Discord would be fun. He's got a great sense of humor, he's random, he wouldn't care if you looked weird or acted weird, and plus I want to ride him like the dragon from Spirited Away. 

Rarity is by far the pony I would date out of the mares. She is so stylish and woman like. I enjoy her feminine stance but still a strong one at that.

For the stallions I would choose either Big Mac, Braeburn or Caramel. In fact I can't seem to decide for any one stallion.

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

One of Rarity or Vinyl. Fabulousness or wub love, hard to choose...

Edit: Probably Vinyl. We can't all have Rarity and Ghostie wants her more.  :D

Edited by GlowingFlask

• 4 months later...