Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you date?

fluttershylover

Why Luna of course!

Finding herself hard to adapt to society and mischievous tendencies make her a potential date for me! Muah! <3

I think I would date date Twilight for her love of literature, even though Pinkie Pie is my favorite character.

But if not those two Fluttershy is probably the most desired character in the series for any serious relationship in my opinion. She's often shown to be motherly and caring, so that plays well with many men's desire for a 'wife and kids.' 

RainbowDash is too brash and impulsive, 
Rarity would be too much, 
Applejack has desirable qualities and a good work ethic. 
Pinkie Pie is energetic and fun, so dating her would be a blast, but she's been known to show some unpleasent traits that would not be desirable in a relationship. 

Every character has ups and downs. 
Oh, and I say character and not pony, cause you know... I like my ladies to be human. :P 

Quaver Ava

well... assuming that I'm a beautiful mare, just like in my profile pic.

I would have to say, Big Macintosh.

If I didn't have autism I would date spitfire.

what does having Autism have to do with it? don't limit yourself.

:)

Ok, so if I was a stallion....

I would try to get with one of these, preferable RD.

Rainbow Dash, Derpy Hooves, Vinyl Scratch, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy? maybe.

Which pony would I date?

FRICKING EVERPONY!

Exept for the fillies and colts, and the elderly too. I have standards, you know.

Edited by A goat

Hmm, Spitfire is in my opinion the best looking one :fiery:

But I'm not going about by looks, hmm I'd love to have a chance with Princess Luna :) or at the least just be good friends.

If I couldn't pick the royal sister perhaps I'd go with Twilight, I'm more closely relatable with her personality wise :D

Fluttershy. Definitely Fluttershy. Her shyness her shyness is adorable and it would go well with my introvertedness. We could stay home and make googly eyes while pretending not to look at each other :wub:

post-20612-0-37395400-1413775204_thumb.gif

• 1 year later...

ha! lol... im a girl and so i wouldnt date any of mane 6. if i had to choose show wise i would probably choose soarin or Hoity Toity (so swag!) or actually thunderlane! hes cute!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:7b7e9860aec0a848246695763d91d9cd.jpg

i..oh fluttershy is SO ADORABLE. but i would saay. Rainbow dash. I know it sounds kinda cliche, but we're both the competitive type. we're both a little rough around the edges but that's what makes it so special. and MOST OF ALL we're both very athletic. so we would probably compete a lot but at the end of the day we'd still be lovers.  :wub:

Edited by jeru the damaja