Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Through The Fire and CUPCAKES?

Tornadopelt

I made a mix in Audacity with two songs - Cupcakes by Futret and TTFAF by DragonForce. Those two got mixed to make FutronForce! I'd like an honest opinion on it. Constant, Constructive criticism but NO CONSTANT FLAMING.

Through The Fire And Cupcakes - FutronForce.mp3

Through The Fire And Cupcakes - FutronForce.flac

Edited by Feld0
Uploading a huge WAV file is just wasteful of my server's SSD space.
  • Brohoof 2

Downloading now... why is the file so big?

Yes, it is really good, especially the intro. Strange part in the first part after the intro though.

Actually the more I listen to it the better it becomes. How the hell did you do that? Very good.

Can't. Don't have the codec. But it sounds pretty good! Don't let the size fool you!

What's a codec?

Anyways, there are plenty of free converters in the internet, you just gotta download one.

Downloading now... why is the file so big?

Waaaaaav fiiiiile! Noooooo!

Downloading. Post my thoughts later. Just want to say though i'm a huge DF fan and IMO through the fire and the flames is overated. They have other, BETTER songs. Its only huge because of GH3. :/

Audacity says I don't have the right codec, whatever that is. And I don't have admin priveleges on my comp, so this wav is about all you'll get.

There are online audio converters you can use. You need the LAME MP3 codec, which allows you to export Audacity as mp3. If you aren't an administrator, tell an admin for your comp to do it for you. I have done it and it works great. ;)

Perhaps i could convert it for you when i get the chance?

I made a mix in Audacity with two songs - Cupcakes by Futret and TTFAF by DragonForce. Those two got mixed to make FutronForce! I'd like an honest opinion on it. Constant, Constructive criticism but NO CONSTANT FLAMING.

Complete works of art belong in the main section of Octavia's Hall, which is where I shall be throwing this now.

Also, you may want to upload that file again, as the link appears to be broken now. ;)

Waaaaaav fiiiiile! Noooooo!

Downloading. Post my thoughts later. Just want to say though i'm a huge DF fan and IMO through the fire and the flames is overated. They have other, BETTER songs. Its only huge because of GH3. :/

There are online audio converters you can use. You need the LAME MP3 codec, which allows you to export Audacity as mp3. If you aren't an administrator, tell an admin for your comp to do it for you. I have done it and it works great. ;)

Perhaps i could convert it for you when i get the chance?

K, then post that via privvie message and then allow me to upload that to this place!

K, then post that via privvie message and then allow me to upload that to this place!

I'll try. I only have my mobile phone and a slow internet connection so it may take a while.

Edit: i cant download it until you fix the link though. :P

@klopp thats what i meant to say. Octavia's Hall. (Not Sugarcube Corner...) *smashes head against the wall.*

Edited by SilverArrow

HOW DO I FIX LINK!?

.___. Chill bro. D:

Try reuploading the file or hosting it some where else. It probably got screwed up when it was moved. Re-link it/re-attach it. If the doesn't work then yeah just host it some where else and put a link to it.

Nonono. You can host it on something like media fire! You know, file sharing websites. Or megaupload, or any other place designed for it.

Just upload it to youtube....

Actually it's cupcakes related, let's keep it off the face of the universe (kidding)

Posted Image

This is for you my friend.

Putting it on youtube would prevent people from downloading it. (Unless they used a converter.) Mediafire is probably the best place to put it. Or you could do both and provide a download link in the video description.

Edited by SilverArrow

Through The Fire And Cupcakes - FutronForce.mp3

Through The Fire And Cupcakes - FutronForce.flac

I encoded and re-uploaded your song as an MP3 and FLAC. ;) The reason the link broke was because I disabled WAV uploads after seeing this (didn't think they were enabled), but I didn't think it would break existing WAV attachments. The file was still on my server, though, so I was able to retrieve and encode it.

I allow unlimited attachment uploads, but uploading an uncompressed WAV file is honestly just wasteful of my server's SSD space.

the audio frequency and clarity was all over the place, and the meshing together was too static and sloppy. it was like there was a half a second of nothing in between the cuts. a good effort, but could use some work and touching up.