Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The hospital trip

Bronychan1214

You can come in with your oc's if you wan't. Mine doesn't have a name yet  :(.

dafd.jpg?noCache=1400035513This is him you can help me out if you wan't. His talent is friendship and happiness. (I know corny but that is what I am skilled at somehow making friends with anyone and finding how to have the best time during any situation.)

B-chan was a very simple pegasus he was very skilled in making friend's with any pony and having the greatest time during any situation. But he was not ready for this adventure. He lived in the forest not many ponies lived around him but he somehow found time to visit ponyville everyday. Every pony there knew his name and he knew there's. I mean his cutie mark is friendship for crying out loud. Anyway this pegasus was heading over to sugar cube corner and was going to pick up A birthday cake for his mother. He was about to walk into the door but all of a sudden BAM! He was out cold and what hit him was another unskilled flying pegasus. She screamed "help somepony help!" B-chan was taken to the emergency room and has been in a coma from this point on. No pony knows when he will wake up.

(continue the story I know not the best plot but that is all I could come up with sorry)

@@Bronychan1214,

(Entering with Thunder Dash. See my Avatar and sig for his appearance  Also, it seemed like you made your OC a tad Mary Sue there for a second.)

Thunder happened to be slowly strolling though the hospital. He had seen a pony out cold almost every day he visited. He decided to take a little action. He entered the room, put his warm front hooves on the pony, gathered some electricity and let a very slow healing current run through. 

(OOC: Thunder Dash can wield electricity. Through this, he can do magic.) 

(I am not sure who mary sue is)

B-chan was revived and brought back into the world. "what day is it" he said. May 5, 2014. AHHH! yelled B-chan. I missed my mother's birthday. But why did you choose to revive me @Thunder-Dash ? I wish you would have came sooner so I could finish my rehabilitation sooner. I need to find out how to find out how to go back. Do you know of any place to find such information?

Mary Sue is when a character is totally perfect and has no flaws

Example laser horn is freaking best alicorn in world and is bestows with luna but even Luna is jelly and then 80 million changelings attacked but he killed them with laser beam lol

Oh thnx for the info. I tried my best on him but didn't wanna make him perfect. Should I change him then? I mean friendship and happiness is my thing, Witch sounds so corny I know but that is my skill.

I am sorta like pinkie pie but not super hyper and jumping all the time.

Seriously wasn't trying to do this.