Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Support Ticket

Lollipop

Okay, so I was trying to send in a Support Ticket but the box where I'm suppose to write the message doesn't show up. I tried to send it as an attachment but it says I need a message.

Basically it says Message with a red star beside it but where the box should be there is nothing.

You were on this page, right? I just went there and didn't experience the same problem. 

Is this happening on a computer? If so, what browser are you using?

• Brohoof 1

I was on that page but I was also on an older computer that still had Internet Explorer. It looks like it's working on my iPod though so thanks :)

• Brohoof 2

Sorry for joining in, but maybe it is somehow related to the fact that the HTTPS-protected part of the website seemingly refers to some non-HTTPS resources? I had this error being displayed when sending tickets, that the protected website is attempting to send some data through the unprotected channel, and when I disagreed, I was redirected to nowhere and I've lost my message altogether. This has happened several times.

• Brohoof 1

I was on that page but I was also on an older computer that still had Internet Explorer. It looks like it's working on my iPod though so thanks :)

I believe the site may have some issues running on IE (from what I've seen in prior support threads)
Perhaps if you use the computer again, try switching to chrome or Firefox if you can.
  • Brohoof 1

I don't see your support ticket. Did you send it in yet? Also, as Dawn Rider said, many people seem to encounter issues with MLPF when using Internet Explorer. I recommend using the latest version of Chrome or Firefox.

Sorry for joining in, but maybe it is somehow related to the fact that the HTTPS-protected part of the website seemingly refers to some non-HTTPS resources? I had this error being displayed when sending tickets, that the protected website is attempting to send some data through the unprotected channel, and when I disagreed, I was redirected to nowhere and I've lost my message altogether. This has happened several times.

Nothing to apologize for, any input is welcome. That's an interesting issue: I'll notify the technical administrators about it.

I usually use Firefox but the computer I was using at the time had Internet Explorer.

I did send in the ticket, it says awaiting staff reply, do I need to resend it or something?

I usually use Firefox but the computer I was using at the time had Internet Explorer.

I did send in the ticket, it says awaiting staff reply, do I need to resend it or something?

Ah.

What department is it in? If it's in any other than General Questions, Roleplay World, or Technical Issues / Bug Reports, then only admins can see that. If that's the case, then your support ticket probably went through. Otherwise, you should try resending it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

What department is it in? If it's in any other than General Questions, Roleplay World, or Technical Issues / Bug Reports, then only admins can see that. If that's the case, then your support ticket probably went through. Otherwise, you should try resending it.

That would explain it, thanks. Edited by SCS
Fixed quote BBCode
  • Brohoof 3

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.