Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The BronyCAN Writing Contest: Taking Sides

FirestormCAN

I got mine sent in on time :) How long will we have to wait until we know if we won or not? Will we get an email, or will there just be an announcement? If anything at all.

The winner will receive an email from me to take care of prize shipping details.

Also, just so people have enough time to prepare their entries, we're extending this contest a week. You now have until Monday, July 14th to submit your stories!

SO we will be able to compete to be in a BronyCAN writing contest. but do I have to go there to do it because that is thousands of miles away from where I live! If I do can I be there on video or something because i can't afford that. I'll try! :catface:

SO we will be able to compete to be in a BronyCAN writing contest. but do I have to go there to do it because that is thousands of miles away from where I live! If I do can I be there on video or something because i can't afford that. I'll try! :catface:

As I said earlier:

No, anyone entering this contest does not have to attend. If we wanted that to happen, we would've offered a pass as the big prize! ^^;

So no, you don't have to go.

• Brohoof 1

I just checked this site for the contest address and I see that the deadline has been extended.

How picky are you on the 5000 word rule? I have time to edit now.

Dusty Miller.

I just checked this site for the contest address and I see that the deadline has been extended.

How picky are you on the 5000 word rule? I have time to edit now.

Dusty Miller.

If you've got a few extra words past 5000, that's fine. You have up to 100 words of breathing room. There's only so much space I've reserved for the story in the con book, you understand. ^^