Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Pokemon Gijinka Academy III: Angel Academy (SOL/Romance/Stuff)

Ampharos

Nah it's fine Dragon, I'm fine w/ waiting. I already kind of advertised it a bit on a RP of Umbreon's (Lhee) I'm in anyway. I'll definitely start before the weekends done no matter what though.

Oh and , multiple character are just fine! Feel free to go for it!

Name: Hailey Cohrin

Age + Subject/Club: 27 Guidance Counselor

Pokemon Half: Audino

Abilities: Hailey is a very good listener, literally too, she can hear everything in a mile radius, making her ears very sensitive.

Appearance: (Google images!)

post-26695-0-00960500-1400206306_thumb.jpg

Personality: She is a kind and compassionate person, often placing others before herself. She loves to help, and does anything possible to calm someone down when they are sad, or angry. Even her voice is sweet, and motherly.

Backstory: As a young girl, Hailey lived with her grandmother. She enjoyed playing games, and doing things with her. Her grandmother taught her many things, like knitting, and gardening. She enjoyed the simple, peaceful life she had. Once, when she was planting flowers, she befriended a wild Audino that had stumbled into her grandmother's yard. The Audino stayed with her, even though she did not catch it, and she kept it as a pet. Her grandmother passed away when she was 17 years old, and she was very depressed. The Audino helped her cheer up, though, she still felt a hole in her heart that could not be filled. Hailey wanted to calm others down, and cheer them up, like Audino had done to her. She let the Audino free, when she left her home in Unova, to work at Angel Academy.

Other: She has a irish accent.

Dorm # (F1-F15)F1

(edited)

Name: Mathias, or Matt for short

Age + Grade: 16; Sophmore

Pokemon Half: Riolu

Abilities: Mathias can subtly sense other people's auras, letting him know of any hidden intentions. He also can use this ability to scan his immediate area and see hidden obstacles.

Appearance: (Hurray for google! =3)Riolu___Bass_Guitarist_by_RoCkBaT.jpg

Personality: Mathias is a very carefree person. Most of the time, it might seem like his head's in the clouds, but no matter what, he'll focus on and support his friends to the ends of the Earth. 

Backstory: Mathias has been moved back and forth between his parents after they got divorced and battled for custody of him. One of the only things that his parents agreed on was for Matt to go to school at the newly re-built Ginjinka Academy.

Other:

Dorm # (1-15): 9

Edited by clockwork24

(edited)

@,@@clockwork24,

Both of these look good to me! Added to the list! 

But Rupee could you change Hailey's dorm number? Stark's already taken F1 :)

Also, I'm thinking of having Stark himself be the Skills class teacher, although if Umbreon decides to join back with Darius I might let him be the Skills teacher XD

Edited by Jolteon
  • Brohoof 1

@,@@clockwork24,

Both of these look good to me! Added to the list! 

But Rupee could you change Hailey's dorm number? Stark's already taken F1 :)

Also, I'm thinking of having Stark himself be the Skills class teacher, although if Umbreon decides to join back with Darius I might let him be the Skills teacher XD

Oh, okay, what about F2? :o
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hmm... This looks fun! :D Can I join? Oh, and hi ! :P

Name: Kage

Age + Grade: 16; Sophomore

Pokémon Half: Gengar

Ability: Being part ghost, Kage is able to levitate, something which he is particularly fond of, and he is more often found floating above the ground than on it. He is also able to turn invisible at will, an ability that is very useful for someone of a mischievous nature such as himself, scaring others and playing tricks.

Appearance: http://37.media.tumblr.com/90ad09d82ade7ae5aa4bc1b6988c0b5d/tumblr_mx0qg25huY1qgx95co1_400.png

Personality: Kage is fun loving and mischievous. He enjoys playing pranks, but only in jest and never to hurt. He loves company and spending time with his friends, especially when he gets the chance to scare them! He is surprisingly loyal towards his friends and will always stick up for them if they're in trouble.

Backstory: Kage spent his childhood and early teens growing up in his home in Lavender Town. He especially loved to spend his free time in the Pokémon Tower, hiding and jumping out at passers-by. He became good friends with the ghost pokemon of the area, who taught him how to use his powers of levitation and invisibility. His invisibility, however, is poor at best, and still not in his complete control. He has yet to unlock the full potential of his ghost abilities. When his parents heard about the pokemon academy, they decided to enrol Kage, in the hope he would grow into a more mature and controlled individual, even if that task seemed like quite a daunting one for his teachers!

Dorm: 10

I hope I can join! This seems like a lot of fun! And I really hope this RP lasts. There's nothing I hate more than an RP with potential that fizzles out into nothing... :/

Edited by DJ-BRONI3

@,

As long as the invisibility is pretty toned down you're accepted. Also could you change your dorm to one that's already occupied? I want to have at least two people in each dorm that's already been chosen before we start. 

@

No problem! :) Kage's invisibility will be a very limited time (only a few seconds at a time really), and he doesn't hae much control over it yet either. It won't make him particularly OP or amything, as I'll make sure it's still troublesome and difficult for him!

And sure! :) Would Dorm 10 be ok?

What about Xana? Is she going to show?

I dunno. Paging , paging , come in please!

You could also direct message them, that's what I did with Nightwing.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Name: Synthia Blade

Age + Subject/Club: 24 - Evolution Theory & Archery Club

Pokemon Half: Sylveon

Abilities: Pixilate - (Passive) Her attacks are treated as Fairy attacks for the purpose of damage and flair

Charm- With a wink and a blown kiss, people are much less likely  to get into a fight

Appearance: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/195/7/6/back_to_the_world_by_yueyuki-d6dfihd.jpg

Personality: Like what you'd get if you mixed Pinkie Pie socially with Fluttershy inside. It's complicated... But she's managed to build up her self-confidence over the years, with Rune's help.

Backstory: After going through college for evolution, Synthia moved with Rune out to Rune's volcanic home of origins. There they received a mysterious sum of money, which they used on a dream wedding. Shortly thereafter, they heard of a new school for Gijinkas. Determined not to have this one fail, Synthia decided she would teach, and quickly powered through another degree in teaching with a psychology minor. New this year, she's teaching Intro to Evolution, and Evolution Theory. She's still practicing with her bow, being the sponsor for the archery club. She's also attempting to get Rune to teach Swordsmanship, as the bladesman has plenty of commendations and medals from over the years.

Other: She's teaching. This ought to be good. Sometimes, when the school is having financial difficulty, the school receives a large grant of money. It's usually labeled "Gijinka Education Grant." 

Dorm # (F1-F15) F12

Edited by Nightwing

(edited)

And because Nightwing convinced me to do it, I'll bring back Rune. Also, he looks different because he grew a bit and changed his look as he got older.

Name: Rune Blade

Age + Subject/Club: 25, History of Hoenn, Fencing, Swordsmanship

Pokemon Half: Gallade

Abilities: A very adept swordsman, can use the psychic abilities to somewhat predict where his opponent will attack in a fight (not always one-hundred percent perfect). Justified - Will become physically stronger when hit with a Dark-type attack.

Appearance: 348px-Anime_Gallade.jpg

Personality: A very nice young man, will dutifully protect any of the students under his tutelage from harm if he can help it. He can get a bit flustered when around his wife, however, especially when she Charms people.

Backstory: After leaving the Academy, he returned to Hoenn, gaining a Bachelor's degree in History of Hoenn at the University of Ever Grande, and then returned to Fallarbor town until Synthia told him that she had completed her education in Evolution studies. Synthia had moved in with him and eventually, got married. Upon hearing a new Gijinka academy had opened, Synthia coaxed Rune to return to help teach and to stay together.

Other: Shares a room with Synthia due to being her husband.

Dorm # (F1-F15) F12

Edited by Suitaloo

(edited)

We'll start as soon as we fill dorms 7 and 8 btw guys.

@@NightWing,@@Suitaloo,

Oh and could one of you change your dorm number? I get that Rune and Synthia are married now but the dorms are only made for 1 person, with the room being small as well as the bed. However, they don't even have to stay at the school if you don't want.

Edited by Jolteon

A dorm for 1 has one bed, a kitchen, a bathroom, a shower, and probably a living room. They sleep in the same bed, buy eachothers food, and probably aren't afraid of using the bathroom together. xD

• Brohoof 4