Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Pokemon Gijinka Academy III: Angel Academy (SOL/Romance/Stuff)

Ampharos

(edited)

Since everyone is bringing up backstories, After getting some help from Mick, Nik ended up getting married to Melissa and got a job as a computer technician...which he takes advantage of sometimes to make the computers of rivals super slow and laggy. He still thinks Synthia is just a lab rat but doesn't mention it since he now respects Rune

Melissa keeps him in line most of the time and they have two kids. Nik vehemently denies being a sub. The kids are almost making Nik regret it...almost

A dorm for 1 has one bed, a kitchen, a bathroom, a shower, and probably a living room. They sleep in the same bed, buy eachothers food, and probably aren't afraid of using the bathroom together. xD

Aww, how precious. It's a shame that Dusk can't come back, that was the third OTP in this RP

Edited by Evil Dragon Master
  • Brohoof 2

Evil Dragon Master -> EDM -> Electronic Dance Music

Nik is a Computer Technician.

Nik has a night life as a DJ.

He totally would do that xD

Maybe selling less savory things on the side ;)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@
Really? We're re-booting this for the third time? Anyeay, there is no way I'm bringing my students back but I think Charlotte will be there. Don't really know. Oh yeah! XANA -> Pixelate -> Roxas XIII -> Piece Bot, in case you don't remember me.

MOVED APPLICATION!

I really hope the link works.
Actually ... Melissa now teaches swimming so I could bring her back that way ...?

Edited by XANA
  • Brohoof 1

@,

I'm gonna have to sit on this one. I thought your posts in the last one were quite mediocre at best, and there are some problems with your app. Not a lot, but the main one is the curse thing.  That seems very over powered in my opinion, and btw innate means she has natural control over it, not no control. Also, I said earlier I'd prefer if we filled dorms that only had 1 person first. I also think the back story is very lack luster and badly explained. So like I said, I'll have to sit on it.

@,

Well there are multiple people in dorms. I want there to be at least two people in dorms 7 and 8 before we start, so all the members have at least one roommate, myself included. 

(edited)

@

Just trying to get my application sorted out. I will post it when I get back home from school.

@

Hopefully this is a better application.

Name: Fey Lin

Age + Grade: 17 (Grade 11)

Pokemon Half: Ninetales

Abilities: Fay has the ability to live longer than most people, (according to all the Pokedex entries). Seeming that most Ninetales are near-intelligent and able to understand human speech, Fay has the complete opposite. Sure, she can talk and speak like a human but she can understand other Pokemon. She can't speak their language but she can understand them.

Appearance: She wears a light brown dress that ends just past her knees. The dress has long sleeves to hide her hands in case she gets cold or frightened. Her auburn hair is long and wavy, perfect for hiding her face if necessary. She has bright blue eyes and freckles spread out across her face. For shoes, she usually wears white sneakers.

Personality: She is very shy and this can sometimes lead to her not talking with anyone, not even if they asked her a question directly. Her shyness comes from the fact that she is small for her age and everyone ridiculed her in primary school because of it.

Backstory: When she was little, Fay enjoyed playing with the Pokemon that roamed near her house. Sometimes, she thinks that she can sometimes understand them but she know that that's nigh impossible. One day, she saw a Pokemon evolve. She saw a Vulpix evolve into a Ninetales. But when she was caught staring by the Pokemon's owner, she shrunk into her jacket and tried not to stare at it any more. It had happened a few more times over the years and her parents thought that this had gone on long enough so they sent her to Angel Academy, where they hoped she would stop being shy and actually make other Gijinka friends instead of Pokemon friends.

Other: N/A

Dorm # (1-10): 8

Is it alright if bring Melissa back as a teacher? She could teach swimming to the students.

Edited by XANA
  • Brohoof 1

While that is quite evil indeed, there is nothing so evil as a Pokemon that spams Double Team... Followed up by attract... >_>

Whitney used Para Hax, it's about equal. Also the humiliation of being owned by a giant cow

• Brohoof 1

Whitney used Para Hax, it's about equal. Also the humiliation of being owned by a giant cow

Hmm... Ok that's true! xD Personally I prefer the old attract from Lopunny followed by a few sky uppercuts! That's not evil though, just frustrating! Miltank is far more humiliating!

Hmm... Ok that's true! xD Personally I prefer the old attract from Lopunny followed by a few sky uppercuts! That's not evil though, just frustrating! Miltank is far more humiliating!

Not to mention the fact that she has Milk Drink on the damn thing along with Super Potions

(edited)

Not to mention the fact that she has Milk Drink on the damn thing along with Super Potions

Sweet Celestia! No more! The nightmares of that Miltank still haunt me to this day!

Edited by DJ-BRONI3
  • Brohoof 1