Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Pokemon Gijinka Academy III: Angel Academy (SOL/Romance/Stuff)

Ampharos

Kenji is a bit...rough for her taste, to say the least.

You should have seen the last RP. A ship with someone far worse than Kenji happened

Kage is a nice guy - that gets you places.

OHHHHH MYYYYY

@@TheImaginaryAlicorn

Good thing Kage is nice then! :P Lucky him!

@

Personally, I would find a competition between the two of them for Kage both fun to RP and hilarious at the same time! Poor Kage would start to get a little caught in the crossfire!

Edited by DJ-BRONI3

The only person that will potentially be shipped with Fey is Fiona according to @TheImaginaryAlicorn. I'd possibly ship Fey with Kenji or Kage personally, an maybe Fiona as well but ... I don't really know who Fey would be good with.

Edited by Dji

Gee, thanks Dragon Master. I am a douche huh? Lol just kidding. But I agree, if we are doing the ships, sorry but the only character I see kenji with is Fey. And he is rough, especially towarss those he views as weak. At least we don't have a fairy, por Kenji would be cowering lol.

Edited by Sage Of Six Mirrors
  • Brohoof 1

@

Well, Dragon Master doesn't seem too interested in the idea, but maybe we could nudge him a little.

@@Dji

I could see anyone and everyone being shipped with Kage. He's just so likeable!

I don't know if I'm getting a little over enthusiastic about this idea or not, but I'm really starting to like this idea! Maybe Kage could even be completely clueless about the situation to begin with, just being glad everyone wants to be friends? :P

@@TheImaginaryAlicorn

Wait, what?! Of course I am interested. I will even draw fanart of Apisves and Kage if it comes to that. Though my drawing is shit

Gee, thanks Dragon Master. I am a douche huh? Lol just kidding. But I agree, if we are doing the ships, sorry but the only character I see kenji with is Fey. And he is rough, especially towarss those he views as weak. At least we don't have a fairy, por Kenji would be cowering lol.

You forgot about Synthia. She's a Sylveon. A powerful one too. In the old RP, she pretty much owned Rune and Dusk at the same time. Granted, she had team mate support, but she was the main brawler. The tier list is something like

Rune(Adult)>=<Nik(Adult)>Synthia>>>>Dusk(Post Evolution)>Rune(Kid)>=<Nik(Kid)=Synthia>>Zach>>>Dusk

@@TheImaginaryAlicorn,

Don't think about shipping Apisves....yet. So far, I'm shipping him with either Jared or Kage...though considering my ship happy nature, she might be added to the list of potential ships 

And then considering Jared is a suave Kalosian in a suit... He'd pull out a knife, backstab you, and then date your mother. Wait, wrong game...

• Brohoof 2

@

@@TheImaginaryAlicorn

Wait, what?! Of course I am interested. I will even draw fanart of Apisves and Kage if it comes to that. Though my drawing is shit

Okay, we HAVE to make this happen. This is happening. Now. I still want Apisves and Fiona to be friends, and this is only going to happen if there is enough reason for me to find Fiona and Kage a legit potential (at the moment it's more of a comedic idea). Also, Fiona is seriously non-competitive.

...but F*beeep* THAT SH*beeep*! We're doin' it!

• Brohoof 3

Oh joy, notebto self, DO NOT PISS SYNTHIA OFF. Well, next time Kenji sees her, if aspives is around, he can have a good long laugh

Yeah. It's helpful that she carries around a bloody bow and is a crack shot. Also, she's husband to a sword master and can spar with him

@@Suitaloo,

What do you think of my tier list? Also, it would be kind of cool if Nik showed up just for a whole rivals together again moment

Yeah. It's helpful that she carries around a bloody bow and is a crack shot. Also, she's husband to a sword master and can spar with him

@@Suitaloo,

What do you think of my tier list? Also, it would be kind of cool if Nik showed up just for a whole rivals together again moment

I think it's pretty accurate, Synthia would probably not be too far behind Rune and Nik though, if at all. They were fighters though, so they're kind of supposed to be powerful. Also, Nik can come back, but at least wait until the next day in-RP.

• Brohoof 1

Name: Dark Side

Age + Grade:

Pokemon Half: Pawniard/Bisharp

Abilities: Ability 1: Empasse: Only once per fight he can damage on opponent by passing by them.

Ability 2: Dark Aura: Kinda like a Dark Gem but lasts the whole battle

Appearance: Dark....everything. Besides his eyes, which are a dark red color. He usually dresses very formally.

Personality: Always politically correct, almost never speaks out of term. Can lose his temper.

Backstory: His mother died while he was being born. His father left him behind due to this. He was taken in by a group of Pawniard led by a Bisharp, explaining his half.

Other:

Dorm # (1-10): 2 please