Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Pokemon Gijinka Academy III: Angel Academy (SOL/Romance/Stuff)

Ampharos

@@Zhooves

@@TheImaginaryAlicorn

You could always ship Sne with Kage too! It seems go be the cool thing to do these days! xD lol

By the way, your joke seemed to get a bit of an *puts on sunglasses* ICY reception! Yeeeeeeeeahhhhh!

I'm sorry, but my brain isn't really built for shipping - Like, I've been reading One Piece for around 7 years now, and not even once did my brain couple anyone, despite how "obvious" it was~

Name: Dark Side

Age + Grade:

Pokemon Half: Pawniard/Bisharp

Abilities: Ability 1: Empasse: Only once per fight he can damage on opponent by passing by them.

Ability 2: Dark Aura: Kinda like a Dark Gem but lasts the whole battle

Appearance: Dark....everything. Besides his eyes, which are a dark red color. He usually dresses very formally.

Personality: Always politically correct, almost never speaks out of term. Can lose his temper.

Backstory: His mother died while he was being born. His father left him behind due to this. He was taken in by a group of Pawniard led by a Bisharp, explaining his half.

Other:

Dorm # (1-10): 2 please

Ok, first of all, I'd honestly prefer it if you reworked the abilities, considering there aren't actual battles per se. Also, he doesn't have to be completely Dark, I'm going to be blunt here, he seems fairly unoriginal. Dark this, dark that, some variation in character would be nice. It's alright to be Dark-type and brooding, but be realistic about it. Also, the half is more of a dormant gene, so it's not based on him being raised by wild pokemon and him just becoming part of the group, it's more being born with certain traits of a pokemon and developing your skills from there. Finally, Dorm 2 is completely unoccupied and dorm 9 needs a new roommate since someone left, that would be rooming with my student character, Jared.

• Brohoof 1

I'm sorry, but my brain isn't really built for shipping - Like, I've been reading One Piece for around 7 years now, and not even once did my brain couple anyone, despite how "obvious" it was~

SPOILERS! :o Please don't be spoiling for me! :P I'm only at Thriller Bark!

SPOILERS! :o Please don't be spoiling for me! :P I'm only at Thriller Bark!

I'm saying "obvious" as in no matter how well the characters seem to fit together, I can't see it on me own - no spoilers there~

And you have a LOT of catching up to do - I read Thriller Bark like 3-4 years ago~

@@Zhooves

Oh! :P Like shipping Robyn and Frankie together because they seem to pair up a good bit?

I know, right? xD Don't worry, I'll catch up soon! I'm trying to read Naruto at the same time! Lol

Edited by DJ-BRONI3

I was busy getting an orientation at school.

Also, last night, I ran into the most pathetic noob on Pokemon Showdown. First of all, he was running garbage Pokemon like Meowth in ubers. Then he gets Ninjask out and starts spamming Subsitute/Double Team combos. Thankfully for me, karma bit him in the ass and only one Flash Cannon missed. 

"Am I a noob?"

Is what he said before I crushed his team

@@TheImaginaryAlicorn,

Is this what Fiona expected?

sailor+moon+transformation+gif+1.gif

Ok, first of all, I'd honestly prefer it if you reworked the abilities, considering there aren't actual battles per se. Also, he doesn't have to be completely Dark, I'm going to be blunt here, he seems fairly unoriginal. Dark this, dark that, some variation in character would be nice. It's alright to be Dark-type and brooding, but be realistic about it. Also, the half is more of a dormant gene, so it's not based on him being raised by wild pokemon and him just becoming part of the group, it's more being born with certain traits of a pokemon and developing your skills from there. Finally, Dorm 2 is completely unoccupied and dorm 9 needs a new roommate since someone left, that would be rooming with my student character, Jared.

Ok then ill be in dorm 9 then please. Also ill change his Dormant colors to Dark blue and purple. Personally I like how cliche he is lol but ill change it to that. Will it be accepted now?

Ok then ill be in dorm 9 then please. Also ill change his Dormant colors to Dark blue and purple. Personally I like how cliche he is lol but ill change it to that. Will it be accepted now?

I still have the issue with the abilities. They need to be things that are a bit more subtle, considering that he's a student. It also needs to have some kind of flaw that can be overcome with training, just so it isn't OP.

Okay 

Ability 1: Heavy Coat/ Makes him slower but ups his defense in bad situations

Ability 2: Vibrate/ Can shake off moves or abilities that include grasping or holding him.

I guess a better/more suited way for these would be like, he hardens/becomes tougher, but slower, if he feels endangered, and he faintly vibrates, making him hard to grab?

• Brohoof 1

@@Deviousnights, @@Zhooves

See, that's what I was talking about. The way Zhooves put it also makes it seem a bit better, like not really giving it a name, like a pokemon ability, maybe referencing it as such in-rp. In the form, however, it makes it seem like a battle card, you know?

• Brohoof 2

Jared has hentai and Apisves is thinking about Kage's huge balls. This is very similar to the moment when Nik got kissed by Zoe and then Melissa and then fell into Amaya's cleavage while the skitty gjinka crushed his tail

• Brohoof 2