Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Pokemon Gijinka Academy III: Angel Academy (SOL/Romance/Stuff)

Ampharos

Jared has hentai and Apisves is thinking about Kage's huge balls. This is very similar to the moment when Nik got kissed by Zoe and then Melissa and then fell into Amaya's cleavage while the skitty gjinka crushed his tail

Well, considering the fact that I didn't realize that it could have those unfortunately implications until after I had started typing, I decided "Fuck it, I'll just transfer the feelings to Jared because that would probably be how he would react to it as well". Though, if he were to actually learn a move, it would probably be Petal Dance because that's a move actually usable by Roselia and Roserade.

Also, now that I'm looking at the shiny sprites, I really like the look of shiny Roselia. Black and lavender flowers? Hell yes. It doesn't help that my favorite football team's colors are black and purple.

• Brohoof 2

Well, considering the fact that I didn't realize that it could have those unfortunately implications until after I had started typing, I decided "Fuck it, I'll just transfer the feelings to Jared because that would probably be how he would react to it as well". Though, if he were to actually learn a move, it would probably be Petal Dance because that's a move actually usable by Roselia and Roserade.

Also, now that I'm looking at the shiny sprites, I really like the look of shiny Roselia. Black and lavender flowers? Hell yes. It doesn't help that my favorite football team's colors are black and purple.

Am I the only one starting to think that the clichéd bathroom peeking scene as in most SoL school animes is almost innevitable? :P

Personally, I really like shiny Greninja's appearance. The black colour scheme really suits his ninja-esque appearance. Also love shiny Mega-Gengar's colour scheme. Pure epicness!

It's nothing compared to the moment in the old RP

Also

"YAMETE!"

Now where did that Miltank gijinka go? No anime is complete without a girl with large... *ahem* anyway... :blush:

And is Apisves really that obsessed with Kage's "shadow balls"? xD

Now where did that Miltank gijinka go? No anime is complete without a girl with large... *ahem* anyway... :blush:

And is Apisves really that obsessed with Kage's "shadow balls"? xD

miltank.jpg

And what on Earth are you talking about? I'm sure that Apisves is wishing they weren't Shadow Balls, rather Harden Balls

miltank.jpg

And what on Earth are you talking about? I'm sure that Apisves is wishing they weren't Shadow Balls, rather Harden Balls

*puts on advertiser voice* Any MLPF members out there wanting to RP as a Miltank gijinka? Well now's your chance!

Sweet mother of Celestia... ^_^ If this happens, it's going to be one crazy ship!

Actually, when I look it up, surprisingly few of the miltank gijinka have massive tits. Quite a few of them look like badasses. All male oddly. Question, was Whitney's Miltank a male? That would probably explain it.

Actually, when I look it up, surprisingly few of the miltank gijinka have massive tits. Quite a few of them look like badasses. All male oddly. Question, was Whitney's Miltank a male? That would probably explain it.

All Miltank are female, the general theory is that Tauros is the male. And how did you get those results? I only got two male ones, the rest were nsfw as shit. Maybe you have safe search on?

*puts on advertiser voice* Any MLPF members out there wanting to RP as a Miltank gijinka? Well now's your chance!

Sweet mother of Celestia... ^_^ If this happens, it's going to be one crazy ship!

I am going to burn in hell for this joke

auto-comics-Pokemon-197372.jpeg

All Miltank are female, the general theory is that Tauros is the male. And how did you get those results? I only got two male ones, the rest were nsfw as shit. Maybe you have safe search on?

I am going to burn in hell for this joke

auto-comics-Pokemon-197372.jpeg

Yeah, two males, but they were badasses. Nothing NSFW really though. The worst was probably a miltank gijinka with bandaid pasties. I definitely don't have safe search on though.

There was this one smutty pokemon fic, and it was in Ash's POV. He's apparently such a dumbass, he uses Pokemon terms during sex

"Stop using Fake Tears"

:blink:

That sounds more than a little nerdy! And creepy... :P Ash... *shakes head in exasperarion*

So, is the RP gonna' be taking an, uh, more awkward turn on occasion? I mean, I don't really care, I'm just wondering.

It mostly just seems to be the OOC that gets a bit weird... :P the actual RP seems generally fine so far!

• Brohoof 1

@

XD Yeah, that sounds bad, doesn't it? I meant that some of the ice had melted, just for the record.

There are two ways to take it

a. Sne wets the bed

b. Sne's decided to jack off on the bed