Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Pokemon Gijinka Academy III: Angel Academy (SOL/Romance/Stuff)

Ampharos

@,@@TheImaginaryAlicorn,  

As far as I know, I might be the only guy here without a dirty mind... Seriously, my friends have almost gotten hurt from facepalming whenever I don't seem to get dirty jokes and stuff~

And the sheets being wet would be more logical... Unless Sne causes permafrost, which would be cool too.

@@Zhooves

Well, I don't think I'm *that* bad either! :P I mostly get this sort of thing because almost every other guy at my actual school was dirty minded... Unfortunately, it rubs off... Lol

Edited by DJ-BRONI3
  • Brohoof 1

@

Fey at least has proven she can be pretty tough. Eventually Fiona will get stronger, although I'm not intending to make her aggressive.

On an unrelated note, I just realized that Fiona has something in common with pretty much everyone. Fey and Fiona both have names starting with F (and they're both girls), she lives in the same dorm room as Sne, she and Kenji are both eventually going to have wings (I think), and everyone else is a poison type. Huh.

So, I was watching one of TheJWittz's videos and he mentioned Unown. I just wondered, what the hell would an Unown gijinka look like? The ones I found on google image search seem to not really capture it completely for me. I was thinking they would have writing on their skin in the Unown language and it would be something that drives them crazy because words would appear randomly and stuff.

As for Apisves, once he evolves, he's going to become a non fatal blood knight. The kind of person that likes challenging other people so that they can challenge him. The type who would let you get an advantage just to make it more fun

Once Jared finds a Shiny Stone somewhere, he'll start to become much more of a suave gentleman, more mysterious, dangerous. You want him to be your lover? Earn it. SEDUCE ME! Ahem... Er...

• Brohoof 2

As Fiona starts to accomplish more and grow closer to evolving, she is going to grow more confident. By the time she evolves into Venomoth, she'll be outgoing and much more content with herself. Plus, she's gonna' be hot. Yeah, that...that always helps.

Edited by TheImaginaryAlicorn

I can't be the only one who knows what species Sativa Linnaeus is, right?

I didn't know, and now I start to question what I know of Jared~

Edited by Zhooves

I didn't know, and now I start to question what I know of Jared~

This, my friend, is what we call character development.

So... Fish Plays Pokemon... It's a thing now... I don't even.

Once Jared finds a Shiny Stone somewhere, he'll start to become much more of a suave gentleman, more mysterious, dangerous. You want him to be your lover? Earn it. SEDUCE ME! Ahem... Er...

Don't tell me he'll develop a French accent, start chain smoking and start going out with somebody's mother too? xD lol

As for Kage if he was drunk, I think he'd just become a lot more "buddy" like, as well as being prone to do more 'ghostly' things. I think we all know what a guy who has almost grasped the powers of invisibility would try, right? :P

• Brohoof 3

Don't tell me he'll develop a French accent, start chain smoking and start going out with somebody's mother too? xD lol

As for Kage if he was drunk, I think he'd just become a lot more "buddy" like, as well as being prone to do more 'ghostly' things. I think we all know what a guy who has almost grasped the powers of invisibility would try, right? :P

Well, considering what he just planted in the forest, you might find him smoking... something... eventually. And he is from Kalos, so he's got the French accent already...

Edited by Suitaloo
  • Brohoof 1