Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Pokemon Gijinka Academy III: Angel Academy (SOL/Romance/Stuff)

Ampharos

Shrugging-18-dragon-ball-females-3200483

Whatevs, past is in the past and all that stuff. Did I miss anything? Other than my having a seizure because I'm such a Boy Scout(not a real one, but you know) because Jared is corrupting Fiona's mind?

@,

Wow... This feels like injustice... I'm mostly on your side on this.

As for what happened while you were gone... People slept, showered, doodled, read, and then ate. Then there was speak of drugs and stuff. And reading.

• Brohoof 1

@

Yeah, I'm pretty against it too, but it gives me an excuse to have Fiona say some stuff I don't think she normally would. Of course, in order for said stuff to be interesting, it would probably have to happen later in the RP...

By the way, why were you banned exactly? Either the explaining post was deleted or my computer is pretending it doesn't exist. Neither would surprise me.

@@TheImaginaryAlicorn,

What the Hell?! The post disappeared from existence! I swear, if there is some grand mod conspiracy out there, I am going to be pissed. I'll just repost. Anyway, I debated some points in the pro-feminism thread. For example, I said the word bitch shouldn't be censored, rape jokes can be funny, and Kill La Kill isn't sexist.

In exchange for debating, the mods kicked my ass and I was banned. The posts in the Pro-Feminism thread also magically disappeared as did the ones here, destroying any evidence under pretense of "cleaning up the thread of spam posts". Here is the actual warning post

[8/19/2014 9:09:37 PM] Symbiotic: "Evil Dragon Master, Dawn Rider and Simon have already contacted you regarding your argumentative posts in the Pro-Feminism Thread. The purpose of this thread, as explained several times, is to celebrate and promote the points raised by Jennabun in the original post. It is not a place to wage arguments and debates. Simon has also posted in the thread himself to stress this fact. But you have persisted by making posts intended to start controversy in a place where it is not welcome. There are plenty of other places for you to raise your counterpoints should you wish to express them. Starting a thread in the Debate Pit where lively civil discourse is encouraged would be one such alternative. 

I fail to see how being raped less equals privilege. I mean, with that logic, I can say gay men are privileged too. The most probable reason behind more females being raped is most likely a combo of

Most people are straight, thus, more rapists are going to be straight. That means that female rapists often rape males and male rapists often rape females. This isn't a rule, but it's more common. 

Snip

Fourth reason, probably because there are lots of unreported male rapes. The actual numbers are very likely very close together. I believe there was a study that was a 40/60 thing

Also, did a mod just go and delete my dialog with chaos?

Yes. And it wasn't just your posts but the posts of several people who responded to your nonsense. In order to restore a sense of order to the thread, all of that had to be removed from public view. 

We might want to wrap this up. I know we like debates, but most of the people in this thread don't like them at all. Last time that happened, a mod came in and kicked my ass [/qoute]

Well, consider this deja vu all over again. Since you have disregarded repeated requests to cease and desist from this behavior, you're getting 250 warning points for abusive behavior plus a two day suspension to think things over. And when you come back, you are also being given clear and concise directions NOT to make any additional posts in the Pro-feminism thread. Anything you could post there in the future is only going to cause more unrest and that, in turn, means more repercussions for you."

And, apparently, he got banned for a week. Welp, these mods are stupid. Seriously, there's a difference between expressing an opinion and trying to beat someone over the head with it. Based on what I've seen, it's been the former. And when mods keep deleting posts they think are causing trouble, all they're doing is making people think they are trying to censor anyone who tries to stop the thread from becoming an echo chamber/hugbox that's approaching tumblr levels of stupid.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, I hate to do this, but honestly, there really wasn't a huge chance of this succeeding anyways. I felt that we started a bit too early, before we got enough people. I think we're going to have to shut it down formally, since nobody's posted for a week now and we only have a few active members when we do manage to post, so I think it's time to shut it down, unfortunately. I'm really sorry that I let you down guys... It was my first time GMing and I probably shouldn't have taken on the job since it wasn't working out well from the get-go anyways...

It was great fun doing this with all of you, but because we can never get anyone to post, and there's really no character progression going on anyway, I've got to do this.

All I can say is, I'm sorry...

@@Suitaloo

That's totally fine, really. In my first RP, I modded a specific section of the story and the people in it, which put me in charge of a bunch of characters and events (it was a reeeally complex story). It didn't take long before I realized that I had no clue what I was doing, so I quit. You were much better off, though; you yourself are not at fault, it's just that the RP wasn't very well organized to start with. You were actually doing a pretty good job with what you had. And hey, this roleplay has been started and restarted multiple times, so maybe there's a reason it keeps failing.

Or everybody just got busy with school. Yeah, that could be it.

• Brohoof 3