Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is bronycan like

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Hey , just letting you know that I hid a second topic of yours that was a duplicate of this one.

Unfortunately, I haven't been to BronyCan myself, so I can't give you any info about that. I'd like to go someday, though.

They have quite a few cosplayers walking around. Some cosplays weren't MLP, but they were like DC comics, and some from anime(s). There was a diverse vendor hallway which offered many homemade merchandise as well as official merchandise. A large amount of panels available for bronies that gave advice for inspiring fanfic writers, and artists. Some museum thingy. BronyPalooza where it was pretty much a large rave that featured popular brony artists. Then there were panels for people to play videogames with each other, which was always full of people and you'd have to wait forever to jump on. Also, it was quite known to be called linecon. I waited like 2 and a half hours to get my badge. However, that was on the first day which was extremely busy. There was atrocious waits to get into panels, claim your badge, and go to the vendor fall when it first opened. Other than that most of the crowd died on Sunday. Since it was the last day.

Aside from the actual BronyCon experience, I had been with many from the forums and I was caught laughing and caught having fun. I had a great time and plan to again this year too. Hopefully it will even be more fun this year.