Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Fallout Equestria: RP spinoff

supersonicfan91

(edited)

A group of vault dwellers get kicked out of the vault (near where canterlot was) they live in for a crime they were framed of but didn't commit before their exile each one was allowed to bring one outfit, one weapon, and one tool to survive the wasteland (all players get pipbucks)

Outfit choices
Basic vault suit - normal
Utility suit -repair bonus
Armored suit - damage protection
Anti-spell suit - magic protection

Weapon
9mm gun (6 ammo)
BB gun (10 ammo)
Baseball bat

Tools
Screwdriver
Bobby pins (10)
Water Canteen (full of pure water)

Races

Unicorn - Magic Bonus

Pegasus - Flight (ability)

Earth Pony - Strength Bonus

Griffins - 1/2 Strength of Earth Pony and Flight

Changlings - (Thinking of a something for them at the moment)

( not finale leave some suggested for this)

Edited by supersonicfan91

Okay I'll try, basically the enclave are this group left over from the pre war government, and they are generally very nasty people they have their own type of power armor and usually have plasma rifles, they turn up a bit later into the game after you find your dad, and they just cause a whole heap of trouble, and you have to team up with the brotherhood of steel to fight them.

Ok then how about this vault group is experimenting with framing and tried to grow outside food and they captured an enclaved and try to rehabilitate him to be a vault helper an you can be him just a thought feel free to suggest why he would be there

Hmmm I guess that could work, but I'm not sure how vault security could capture a highly trained soldier that has advanced power armor and a plasma rifle.

I've got my own fallout rp up its a 1on1 rp but feel free to join if you want, you could be a vault dweller, that just left his vault and doesn't know much about the outside, that way it works with your lack of knowledge.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/98168-fallout-learning-to-trust-1x1-adventure-action-romance/#entry2633132

I beenter trying to find a fallout rp to join forever, I'll join obviously

I have to ask can a courier join or did you not play new Vegas? Either way I'd use a bat, Bobby pins, and an anti-spell suit, unless you allow a courier then I might ask for a bit of leeway, no power armor or other top tier stuff though.

The stuff listed is starter equipment and no never played new Vegas we can pick up other stuff though on the trip no real story plan though so I'm taking suggestions at these point for ideas like the outfit thing was closest thing I can think of to a class system

Hi ho~ I'd very much like to join a Fallout: Equestria Roleplay! Of course, if you'd have me. :3 If so, I'd choose a 9mm, 10 bobby pins, and Utility suit. If you'd prefer I didn't join, then I'd understand though. :3

Im in, but can we please have New Vegas (or something similar) somewhere? If not then oh well.

You'll find Redstorm in my signature.

Regular vault jumpsuit, 9mm pistol and a can of pure water.