Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ever have one of those days...

PeachPalette

Sort of. More like, I suddenly find myself ponifying things where they don't make sense. Not just like automatically thinking "everypony" or "buck" where logical, but when I watched Over the Hedge and Verne said his tail tingled and I automatically said out loud "PINKIE SENSES ARE TINGLING."

Sort of. More like, I suddenly find myself ponifying things where they don't make sense. Not just like automatically thinking "everypony" or "buck" where logical, but when I watched Over the Hedge and Verne said his tail tingled and I automatically said out loud "PINKIE SENSES ARE TINGLING."

This makes me laugh! Funny story...well kind of. See, I randomly texted my bestie today and she was like. "I'm so glad you texted me! I was having such a bad day." And all I could think was. "My Pinkie sense was making me twitcha-twitch!"

And I actually sent that to her, lol. The important thing was, it totally made her day, lol.

Why yes! They are!

You ma'm are a culinary god! I honestly have always been too scared to put sprinkles in my pancake batter, I had an incident once where i made the batter too thin and they sank to the bottom when i pored one in to the pan and they melted and burned and the fire department came and... well i got grounded for a few days for making "poor" decisions :(

You ma'm are a culinary god! I honestly have always been too scared to put sprinkles in my pancake batter, I had an incident once where i made the batter too thin and they sank to the bottom when i pored one in to the pan and they melted and burned and the fire department came and... well i got grounded for a few days for making "poor" decisions :(

Oh, hunny, these are clay sprinkles, BUT, one day I WILL make a Pinkie Pie cupcake and show ya. If you want the sprinkles to be perfect just take a toothpick and place them where you want them one by one. :) That's what I do!

Oh, hunny, these are clay sprinkles, BUT, one day I WILL make a Pinkie Pie cupcake and show ya. If you want the sprinkles to be perfect just take a toothpick and place them where you want them one by one. :) That's what I do!

:o ** speechless** why didn't i ever think of a tooth pick lol... I'd love too see the cupcake, especially if it's a pinkie pie one :wub: