Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open rpg world real maps

Cupid

the game starts with you all in one area. I'll be making maps and places you can go. Sooner or later I'll make it into a game.  So first off I made this picture myself. And I was hoping anyone would like playing with in a world with maps like theses.

____

Every pony was telleported into this area, having no clue as to why their teleported into a odd place. somehow they had to find out how to escape this virtaul world, each pony is driven by the creator. and the creator's soul is in the pony. A large aweful creature is perched on the highest point of the roofwith wings. "Get this riddle right and you may take a free flight"

The evil creature said, "I am the start of every end...." And suddenly he stopped with his riddle, tapping his nails on the roof. "First there is four legs, then two legs and finally three legs."

Jack of trades was waiting for the others who were busy teleporting to this exact spot. Soon or later they'll find new areas. 

This map here has a stairwell on the one side, a maize on the one side and a room in the middle with two circular areas.

post-17960-0-24273800-1400140599_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
(edited)

A mare trotted out of the spawn area. She looked around. Confused with her surrounding, she started to try to remember what had happened to her.

"Well I was just watching on youtube..." She whispered to herself. "When all of a sudden I got sucked through a green-net vortex then here. That doesn't make any sense!!! She kind of screamed the last sentence. She tried to look herself over seeing a gray watch on her left hoof and a gray vest had as well appeared on her, with her name written on a name tag on the front.

"Robin"

She then noticed that everypony else had the same vest and watch on. They also looked very confused. Looking up on top of what seemed to be a roof. She saw a...she wasn't sure what she was seeing. Only knowing it had wings! It was too far to be heard that well. But she did hear the words "Be set free."

They sent a shiver down her back.

She tried to run away from the small hedge maze and cottage. To only run into an invisible wall. "Silly little pony." said a stallion. Robin snapped her head side to side but couldn't see who said it. She looked back at the invisible wall to see two eyes and a mouth appeared. Flinching at the sudden image. She ran the opposite direction. Right into the cottage. All that was inside where many numbers going in a vertical direction. Like...Data!

She then realized she was inside a computer game!!! And that pony was the guy controlling it!!! She took a deep breath and started thinking how she would get out...

post-28450-0-42625100-1406167365_thumb.png

Edited by NightRaven
  • Brohoof 1