Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An insect that you hate

~Sugar Sprinkles~

Ticks and Chiggers. The bane of civilized existence! Once you get bitten you can look forward to the most horrible itching imaginable for the next several weeks. They're not like mosquitoes whose bite goes away in a few days, these industrial-strength pests are a menace! Ticks are bad enough but you can at least see them and get rid of them. But Chiggers are invisible and, let's face it, EVIL!!!

• Brohoof 1

Shino would have a bone to pick with everyone posting on this thread. I hate biting flies. All types of them. They're impossible to catch, and they just don't give up. And why would you want to be sucked on by a creature birthed from rotting flesh?

(edited)

Eww i hate insects. i hate Wasps, Mosquitos, Ants , Bees, Flies, moths, fleas, cockroaches, and spiders (although spiders are not insects). the only insect i like are butterflies

Edited by JHauxhurst

(edited)

Cockroaches disgusting

Flies/Maggots annoying and pukeworthy

Silverfish idk why

Mosquitos plague monsters

Fleas, ugh the few times my dogs got them, they got three baths a day and wouldn't be allowed in the house till they were flea-free

Centipedes creepy as hell

Arachnids of all kinds I can't even look at a picture of them with getting scared

Actually I really don't like most bugs and arachnids.

Edited by Leave a Whisper

No clue who any of those people...er, caterpillars? And people...hang on, let me get that sentence right. I have no idea who any of those characters are XD! It will do nothing to ward off my love for adorable fuzzy caterpillars! ^U^

Now, this one is a different story.

img-2645128-1-MilkweedTussockMothCaterpi

Its like the laso ahpso of caterpillars!

• 3 years later...

I hate flies, the knats get in my eyes and the bigger flies chase me around until I leave their area or smack them out of the air. Flies also get in my house, and then I got to chase them down or else they will be buzzing around a light or my window for the next few weeks. Horse flies are the worst though - they are huge, they smack into you, they don't stop buzzing around you until you leave, and they can bite.

To be honest, i love in insects in general and are interested about them, espicially ants. Mosquitoes might be bit annoying but i just tend to slap them to death once i feel one on my skin. One can easily deal with wasps by just staying calm. Once wasp has stinged me but it didn't felt that bad as i imagined before that.

But i cannot say or find anything pleasant about leeches or ticks, they're just really sickening  :eww:

I don't like flies, mosquitoes and most others that fly. Most of them seem to serve no purpose in nature other than to annoy us. But the ones I hate are moths, I despise those little disgusting creatures (I practically have a phobia). I also don't like praying mantis-es(?) because I got scared of one when I was younger, but they're alright.

I hate mosquitoes, Japanese Hornets and Bot Flies. Mosquitoes for obvious reasons, Japanese hornets because they’re huge and are jerks (seriously, they’re like 5 inches long and just one squadron of, like, four of those bastards can wipe out an entire European honeybee colony), and bot flies because of the way they reproduce. They usually latch onto a mosquito and place their eggs on the mosquito’s arse. Then, the mosquito lands on you and your body heat attracts the boy fly eggs. Then the bot fly eggs DIG INTO YOUR SKIN. Then the damn buggers grow INSIDE OF YOUR HEAD AND CREATE HOLES IN YOUR BRAIN. The only way to get rid of them is to find a lump in your head that wiggles, cut a hole, put petroleum jelly on it to draw it out, PULL OUT THE FAT BASTARD, then let the thing SUFFOCATE IN PURE AIR. 

Red Wasps and Yellow Jackets. I absolutely despise them. Wasps always seem to build nests under objects I tend to use. And don't get me started on yellow jacket nests in the ground.

They get the special treatment:  :sneer:

flamethrower.gif