Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An insect that you hate

~Sugar Sprinkles~

Mosquitoes especially.  But I also despise any other kind of flying, biting, blood sucking insect that lives on the farm.  They love my tasty city blood.  :P

I swatted one on my arm in the act once and told him, "That was your last meal."  :lol: 

• Brohoof 1

Ants. Ants hands down because of their in general annoyance when they start to swarm or get into the house through some means. They are just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying. >:C Hate the little creatures.

I love and care for all creatures great and small. I want all of them to be happy. This doesn't stop me from being afraid of cocroaches and Jerusalem crickets (They are not actually crickets).

I am terrified of Crickets. 

You have my sympathy, though crickets happen to be my favoriite insect :)

Spiders. I hate spiders with a passion. I love snakes though, which people seem to find weird. Either way, I hate spiders and don't want them anywhere near me :T

Me too! I love snakes, but I'm scared of spiders! -_-

When I was young, I was always looking at our backyard and in our garden for insects that I could put in jars. Therefore, I think insects are cool. But there are two insects that needs to be removed from the planet. Ticks and Mosquitoes. Mosquitoes are so annoying and I get bitten all the time. I got 5 bites right now... they're huge.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I am completely fine with any and all insects, as long as they do not approach me or my belongings. Then we're going to have a problem.

Wasps are what I really have problems with. I have been stung several times in my life by them, thankfully all of them were far, far in the past.

Really, spiders, I am totally okay with, but they are more arachnids than they are insects, so I don't even know how much I can discuss that subject at the moment.

I absolutely hate mosquitoes.  Sure, other insects can be annoying, but these things actively seek you out to bit you.  A there are a lot of them in Florida.

Then there are fire ants.  These things are beyond nasty.  If you ever step in a nest of these things without noticing, you will be in for a world of pain the likes of which you have never experienced.

• Brohoof 1

Roaches, and mosquitoes. The former for being a nasty pest, and the latter for their stings, they transmit diseases, and when you sleep, THEY FUCKING LOVE TO BUZZ YOUR EARS.. I don't hate flies that much, because if you own one of these

draft_lens19421905module161075204photo_1

you'll have so MUUUUUUUUUUUUCH fun  B)

• Brohoof 2

Actually, i like spiders. They can be quite beneficial neighbors (quiet, and eating away pests) if you leave them be.

As for insect i hate i'd have to say the Cockroaches. I live in a rather poor part of town and our block is infested with these fiends. I can't stand them, i keep killing them and they keep coming back for more. They obviously nest in dark places where you can't reach them, so there's that.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

earwigs Dx

Japanese beetles--they eat my poor plums every year!

and ticks.. 

also my deadbeat renters gave us a hellacious flea infestation this summer. so FLEAS

also theres some freaky black and white wasp here thats showed up in the last few years.  theyre really aggressive out by my shed! D:

THIS THING ERMAGHERD THEYRE EVIL!!!

The Bald-faced hornet

Three reasons why I hate them.

1: A nest of them almost killed my Dad.

2: Me and my Dad are allergic to them.

3: They make huge nests at are farm, and they're always near the house.

img-2858703-1-baldfaced_hornet_fence.jpg

and although its not been asked, the bugs i luuuuuv:
junebugs, lightning bugs, writing spiders, and cicadas!!!

Edited by SweetJeans88
  • Brohoof 1

I am terrified of nearly ALL insects. I had a big fear of snails back in the day. They're just so smiley, and *shivers* 

I'm also somewhat terrified by the faces of a horsefly (thanks Spongebob), and the faces of a butterfly scares the heck out of me! D:

stink.JPG

Brown Marmolated Stink Bugs...  There are just so many of them and they despoil crops, putrify any fruit they can get their proboscus on and are a complete and utter nuiscence.  They also stink you if you catch one, or one lands in your hair, and if you crush one....

Beyond that the normal wasps, mosquitos, gnats, ticks, and biting flies. 

Really, with all respect to Fluttershy, I think we could deal with a lot fewer members of the insect genera.  We certainly do not need more transplants from China here in the USA.

Fluttershy is disappointed in ALL OF YOU!

post-28159-0-13792200-1405631962_thumb.jpg

Who couldn't love the cute lil' botfly?

(in all seriousness DO NOT WATCH this if you have ANY discomfort with bugs, or even just a weak stomach)

That said, I like all bugs well enough. Some are very cool.