Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An insect that you hate

~Sugar Sprinkles~

I'm moderately surprised that no one has mentioned these insects yet 

aQNa77W.jpg?1

In all seriousness though, I really hate wasps/hornets. Don't really like being around bees but at least they are useful.

• Brohoof 1

well ants make me cringe because I fell on a ant hill when I was 3

but I hate bees/wasp/hornets you get my point I'm afraid of these even gentle honey bees I'm afraid of

I live in Arizona and most of the bee population here is Africanized bees so we are told if we see bees don't screw with them Africanized bees will kill you

I was reading a story about the things attacking towns and killing people... I found it here is the link

http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/32211/killer-bees-attack/

its a very sad story

I'm moderately surprised that no one has mentioned these insects yet 

img-2862264-1-aQNa77W.jpg

In all seriousness though, I really hate wasps/hornets. Don't really like being around bees but at least they are useful.

but they aren't insects or are they?

Probably not, they are just small and have wings and look somewhat insect like.

I think G4 ruined them in G3 they werent weak fliers they could fly on there own and they looked more like a tiny pony with little insect wings

I think G4 ruined them in G3 they werent weak fliers they could fly on there own and they looked more like a tiny pony with little insect wings

Yeah they do look more like ponies with little wings from the images I've seen from G3.

Honestly though, I personally don't mind G4s breezies, I was just making a joke because they look vaguely insect like and most people seem to dislike them from what I have read.

...Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope

img-2861515-2-flamethrower1.jpg

and that is why I love Flamethrowers because when the day Killer bees attack you make them wish they never left their hive

• Brohoof 2

Moths are annoying. Bed bugs are horrible mosquitos are horrible and can give you even worse things. Ughh! Ticks ew ! And fleas are my number 1 I can't stand them the leave small red itchy spots and they are so hard to get rid off!!!

It it's big and is /inside my house/ (very important factor), then I hate it. Also flies; they contribute nothing to society!! Or mosquitoes.

Cockroaches are scary either way; those antennae are intimidating, especially how they just have to wave those long things creepily :eww:.

fucking dragon flies I hate them. everyone's all like wow isn't that dragonfly pretty. hellll nooooo get that thing the fuck away I fucking hate them. they make such annoying sounds and are just fûčking everywhere. also do you know how many golf balls I had to clean because they hit them. fuck dragonflys they should all die or atleast get away from me

Is this a trick question? I just hate insects in general. Mon-Fri when comming home from work at 11:10pm the porch light is on and bugs everywhere do to that. And I have to reach threw them to open the door and go in, and I hate it so much.

Bag worms are disgusting little pest that invaded our spruce trees. They basically look like catipillars, only the make a "shell" out of spruce tree bits. They were all over our spruce trees, and we tried to pluck them of, but there were too many, so we went to chemicals instead. The range from the length of a penny to the length and width of your thumb.

Damn ladybugs... infest my house and get in my food, ladybugs taste like crap you know. After putting up the vacuum cleaner after a quick purge, many more will take their place.

Ladybugs are legion.