Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An insect that you hate

~Sugar Sprinkles~

• 4 weeks later...

I thought this said "an insect that you ate"  :ph34r: i was about to come in here with a list.

something i hate are ants.  they invade our house constantly because it's always too hot outside and they want to come inside where it's cool.  they ruin all our food.  they've eaten many edible presents we've received (we like to gift baked goods.  imagine your only christmas present being devoured by ants.  yeah.  f ants.)  they attack US.  me and my poor little baby end up with ants bites before we even know the little beasts are there.

cockroaches.  these things like live in the walls or something, because there's no sign of them during the day, but the second the lights are out at night, it's like an alien invasion.  i have woken up a few times with them crawling on my face, or on my pillow and once it was under my pillow and crawled in my hand  :o they get thrown across the room at full force.  and they don't DIE no matter what you do to them.

and then last but not least, bed bugs.  i was living somewhere once and we got a mattress from one of his relatives and then suddenly the whole house was infested.  i've only seen them a few times, they're very good at hiding.  but i'd waken up covered head to toe in bites.  70 bites a night, i counted, and then eventually i lost count.  after weeks of this, i had no idea what was happening, and i searched the internet forever and finally found the bed bugs.  and then i actually found one of the bugs crawling somewhere, idr where it was.  it was awful, i ended up moving and left every single item i owned at that house because i didn't want to risk the bugs coming with me.  my son was just born and every single present he had from the baby shower is gone now.  even a homemade blanket from my granny  :( the bugs literally ruined our lives, and we have nothing from when he was born now.

I hate every insect. Ever. Yes, even butterflies. I seriously hate all insects. Skeeve me the hell out. In fact my apartment is full of mosquitos now because I left the door open and I can't even stand it. I wish every bug ever would drop dead. /unjustifiable hate

June bugs.  *shudder*  Those things are huge!  And they fly within inches of your ear with this demonic buzzing!  One time I was out catching fireflies with my siblings, and we were having a good time, and then I just felt something on the front of my neck, something big and heavy.  I reached up to take it off, and looked down and there was this ENORMOUS June Bug in my hand, like a brooch from some freaky Tim Burton movie!  I flipped the heck out, and the rest of the night I had my jacket zipped all the way up, just in case.

Those things are evil!

Moths. Ugh, just thinking of them makes me cringe. Also, flies. Those annoying little bastards infest my house during the summer, forcing me to sleep with a constant 'buzz' in my ear. Oh, and spiders. Just found two of them and killed one before reading this post. Those, and-you know what, pretty much every insect in existence I hate. Nature and I do not get along.

mosquitoes and yellow jackets as mosquitoes never leave you alone as they have to fly up your nose and yellow jackets nearly kill themselves as they cricle around your legs and you nearly step on them and they sting you.

There are 3 insects I hate.

Wasps: These little demon spawns. I hate em. I'm scared of em. When I see a wasp I move away from that area. And when you move away they just follow you.

Mosquitoes: They fuckin bite you. And when they do it itches like hell. They fuckin attack in swarms. If you are around water you have to stay in water because of these little sons a bitches.

Bloat flies from Fallout: Giant ass june bug things. Nough said.

• Brohoof 1

Let me tell you the story of how I almost died:

It was a nice day at school, and I was outside for dismissal, under my favorite tree. It had a stubby branch to hange my lunchbox on, and provided shade for me. Then, it landed on my. The dangerous creature, ready to sting me at any moment. But I was clever, I waited tell it crawled onto my backpack, then immediately flung the backpack off, and ran as fast as I could. That day, I eluded death.

That day, a red wasp landed on me.

Edited by ChangelingPhilosophy

Yes! I freakin' HATE stink bugs! Oh not only do they stink when you kill them they seem be very stupid. Not that most bugs are smart to begin with but these guys seem to get stuck in the most obscure places and it's annoying. One flew into my moms bag and stuck stuck in it. Several times they would flew into lamps and got stuck in them and proceed to make buzzing noises for an hours. One flew on my window shutters and wouldn't fly out damn window! Then it proceeded to fly onto my hand!  -_-

Moths. They have an erratic flying pattern and they look hideous. I always run away every time I see one of these creepy things. ;_;

• Brohoof 1

Harlequin Bugs!!!!  They killed my entire patch of horseradish and cabbage this year despite days and days of hand-picking, dust, and (unfortunately) insecticide :( 

I also really hate mosquitos and react pretty badly to bites. 

I have come to really hate flies because they get in your face and food and shit everywhere and there are always ten billion more and al;sdhfaodsifha;ldsfhal;dsfja;lsjfed;la!!!!!!!  Flies have been really bad this year at my place and its driving me nuts :angry: