Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your ranking of best princesses?

Champion RD92

(edited)

1. Princess Celestia 

2. Princess Luna 

3. Princess Twilight

4. Princess Cadence

I love all four princesses, so just because Cadence is at the bottom of my list doesn't mean I hate her. Celestia is still Best Princess though.

Edited by PoisonClaw
  • Brohoof 2

1. Luna: one of the most relatable characters in this show and a good example of a redemption story done right.

2. Celestia/Cadence: I am kind of 50/50 on both of them, we have mostly seen Celestia in teacher/mentor or ruler mode but not much of her the pony she does have plenty of potential though. I will admit I mostly like Cadence because she is hot, though Luna is both interesting and an even bigger hottie.

3. Twilight: To be honest I don't even count her as a princess because even in season 4 they barely said anything about what her duties entail and are yet to give any good reason for the change making the whole thing feel stupid and pointless. It hasn't made her a Mary Sue yet, thankfully even if the way it has been presented and handled has made her a borderline case but treating it like it dosen't exist except maybe an occasional episode outside of season premiers and finals dosen't seem like the answer either. I like Twilight just as much as I like Luna but I am still in wait and see mode on the whole "princess" thing.

Thumbs up for being the only person in the topic so far who doesn't perpetuate what makes a list topic so boring. :lol:

I actually kinda like how they handled Twilight's transformation. Her role as princess seemed so uncertain and all she seemed to do was minor roles that could have just as easily been handled by a butler or steward or something. They had a decent fluctuation of duties that ranged from simply needing to appear (which seems trivial) and being an arbiter (which would have been trivial if it weren't for Rainbow Dash) which fueled the emotions in the finale.

I seriously believe they could have ended the series there with the way there didn't seem to be any problems left over but since we know it's continuing they've now got Twilight in a proper position of authority and now we get to see how she'll handle that position that isn't just about her face and name anymore.

• Brohoof 1

I like Princess Celestia then maybe Cadence and Luna tied and Twilight last. She needs more experience as princess even though she is best pony overall. There isn't enough love for Celestia around here. :(

1. Princess Celestia

2. Princess Twilight Sparkle

3. Princess Cadence

4. Princess Luna

• Brohoof 2

I'm not sure if you mean as character or as princess, but as princess:

1. Celestia

2. Cadence

3. Twilight

4. Luna

as character, it would be:

1. Twilight

2. Celesia

3. Luna

4. Cadence

Awww, Gosh, I love all the ponies equally. :( 

This is going to be hard, but I'll have reasons for my order placement.

1. Princess Luna (She's really cute and a little more "down to earth" than the others)
  2. Princess Cadence (I like how she's the youngest and sort of acts like it, but she can have some wise moments too)
  3. Princess Celestia (I love her, but comparing her to the others, she is a tad boring because I keep getting an "almighty ruler with no personality" vibe from her. Sorry Celestia fans  :( )

I didn't include Twilight because even if she is a princess, she is still part of the Mane 6, so she doesn't really count.  :)

I'm not sure if you mean as character or as princess, but as princess:

I mean like, out of the princesses, who's your favorite character, ranked in order.

It's honestly hard to rank them. I like all of them. But I know my number 1 is Luna.

Celestia is beautiful and sexy, and has the perfect voice, so she's second.

Cadence is by far, the biggest sweet heart in the show, so she comes at a close third.

And Twilight by Princess standards hasn't been that great. So she'll have to come last.

• Brohoof 1

1. Celestia - Kind and down to earth

2. Cadance - Kind and down to earth, too. Unbelievable, the former worst princess (because she messed up Lauren's canon of only two alicorns) growed on me.

3. Twilight - Nothing against her. There's just strong competition.

4. Luna - Also in season 4 she rubbed me the wrong way. I can't really explain. Not really kind she is.

• Brohoof 3

1. Twilight

2. Luna

3. Celestia

4. Cadence

Don't dislike any of them ... but someone has to be last place.

(edited)

fdfdfdasdaaweawewereererf

Edited by ,,,