Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your ranking of best princesses?

Champion RD92

(edited)

1) Princess Twilight

2) Princess Luna

3) Princess Celestia & Princess Cadence

I can't put Cadence above Celestia or Celestia above Cadence! I just can't! It's just too hard! I'm only a girl! :(

I love all of the princesses though. I swear!

Edited by Frosty Nerd

• 1 year later...

1. Luna   :comeatus:

2. Twilight  :P

3. Celestia  :sunbutt:

4. Cadence  :love:

Cadence may move up in the future when I read more of the comics or if there is an episode either having to do with more of her back story (like how she became a princess and stuff like that) but for that shes rather bland for me. More stuff on Celestia too might let me enjoy her more too.

Luna is on top because she is the princess of the night and well. i love the night.  :catface:

1) Celestia: She's been my favorite Princess since the beginning.Salute the sun!

2) Cadance: She's cute and pink, I like her voice, and her character is pretty chill.

3) Twilight: I would have ranked her higher, but lately I haven't been too fond of her.

4) Luna: I don't dislike her, but her character doesn't strike me as much as the others do.

• Brohoof 1

1. Princess Twilight Sparkle (Favorite Pony and most adorkable princess ever :twi: )

2. Princess Luna (Absolutely love her personality and especially how they are portraying her lately)

3. Princess Cadence (She has a cute personality, albeit one that is also a bit boring, but I also love her design)

4. Princess Celestia (I have always thought that she was overrated, still do think this)

Princess Celestia

Princess Luna

Princess Twilight

Princess Cadence

I have an enormous respect for Celestia. Her wisdom and hardships she faced alone when Luna was banished. She's demonstrate regret and also a fun side too. Luna likewise has had to go through enormous difficulties. Walking in Celestia shadow and become Nightmare Moon has left her with deep scars and her own regrets. As for Twilight; we saw her develop, grow and become who she is now. Cadence is the only one I don't feel any investment in. The others I've seen them struggle, grow and become the pony they are now.