Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Workouts for the Summer?

Appleloosa

Squats are your best friend.

True.

However, nothing beats a good old lift up on an iron bar.  

Well.. maybe some dumbbell presses.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I usually go the gym a couple times a week for cardio (elliptical machine for 20-60 minutes), some light weights (not enough to build muscle, just tone), and some aerobic exercise. I used to do crunches and had a nice diversified regimen for getting all those tricky areas of the abs, but had to give them up when I had back surgery. I’ve been cutting down on anything too strenuous lately because I’m pregnant and don’t want to overdo it. I still do light stuff and even my occasional ellipticals (cut way down). And I walk up to two miles daily around my apartment complex, in laps. I’m getting slower and slower, but I’ll get back to normal (more or less) in a few more months.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I don't really do "workouts" per say, I just like to go for afternoon walks on this trail near my house at least once everyday (though if it's rainy or yucky outside then I don't go). My walks are honestly the only sort of physical activity that I see in my day, as I do a lot of sitting at my computer most of the day otherwise >_> 

I’ve been trying to work out in my spare time. Not as well as before the pandemic, when I did things other than weights, but more often, at least. 

• 3 months later...

Martial arts Martial arts and more Martial Arts :squee:

Honestly such a good whole body work out, we have exercises chucked in like push ups,  sit ups,  planks, crunches, squats and burpees thrown in to.

I would honestly encourage you all to yhink about taking it up as its for all shapes and sizes :sneer: