Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you hate that everyone seems to love?

Odyssey

Call of Duty - get outta here with that shit

Frozen - i personally liked the movie but why is everybody riding its dick so hard today?! there are way better movies

Apple products - They are crappy made in china pieces of crap, every apple product I've ever bought has been crap, there is much more advance technological products out there that have surpassed apple and are cheaper.  Its just a name brand trend.

Servicemen are Heroes - Im serving in the Navy, but I hate how everyone and even servicemen considers them heros, heros from fucking what? how is my service in other countries that are no threat to you being heroic!?! i can understand if we were truly defending our people but everyone is a hero, Im way more of a hero as a nurse than I am a soldier.  You can thank me for me service but please stop calling me a hero!

• Brohoof 1

Let's see.

Alcohol-It's hailed as an escape and a way to feel better. But,it turns people into monsters.

Not to mention,it smells awful.  I've never drank any,just so you know.

"Secret of my excess" (Yes,the MLP episode.)-It's the worst episode,in my opinion. Not only does the title sound 

weird,but it turns Spike into an unlikable asshole. 

Dubstep-Flashing lights and loud obnoxious noises. An epileptic's worst nightmare.

Looney Tunes-A pretty boring show,if you ask me. I totally love what they did with "The Looney Tunes Show," though.

Tirek-He was cool and all. But,I would've much preferred a cooler looking villain. 

Tirek vs Twilight battle-I don't dislike this,it's just that it was too overrated. It wasn't that cool of a fight scene.

I've seen better.

Marijuana-I fucking hate drugs,and this is the golden one for everybody. But,might I remind you that it's the "Gateway Drug."

It's a path to cocaine and higher drugs. 

and last,but not least.

Adventure Time-The humor sucks. I admit that I freaking love the art style and the Ice King,but the other characters are just immature. Like,Finn calling the Ice King a "buttface." Might I say,that the word,"butt" is not funny. It can be funny if the character usually swears,but Finn doesn't swear,so it's just embarrassing.

I'll give you an example. Like when,AVGN is in a rant and you expect him to end with a curse word,but instead,says "poop."

Instead of "shit."

That's funny,cause he usually swears.

I'm sure I'll be able to think of more. 

But,for now,that's it.

• Brohoof 5

League of Legends, and Dota 2. I've briefly tried both out, and I don't really see the appeal. It seems like the same thing, over and over again. I remember on Dota 2 there was seemingly only one map. Wouldn't that get boring quickly?

It's the kind of game you will despise if you only try it briefly. The variation isn't in the map, but in the champions/item builds, as well as team composition. It's the kind of game that takes over 300 games for you to be AVERAGE at.

(edited)

I hate all pop songs. When someone in real life comes up to me and says "What's your favourite song?" I'm just like "I-I don't have a favourite", then they're like "Which music artists do you like?" I'm then like "Uh...(i don't know anyone LOL) Er, 1 sec I gotta answer this phone call *runs off* ". LOL.

Edited by DementedPillowMaster
  • Brohoof 2

Marijuana-I fucking hate drugs,and this is the golden one for everybody. But,might I remind you that it's the "Gateway Drug."

It's a path to cocaine and higher drugs.

No, it isn't. It can be that if you get a dealer trying to slowly get you into the other drugs, but if it was legal, anything that would make it considered a gateway drug would immediately go away. That'd be like saying caffeine or alcohol is a "gateway drug", they aren't. Besides, people can make I formed decisions for themselves, you act like it's some kind of drug that would make you want to start doing other more dangerous drugs all on its own, it isn't, that's completey a social construct.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight - Not Twilight SPARKLE, the Twilight with vampires and werewolves. Oh yay. Fun. A movie about vampires and werewolves fighting over a girl. GO GET A NEW GIRL. And vampires shouldn't sparkle. There's good Twilight Sparkle (MLP), and then there's BAD Twilight sparkle.

Country music - I'm sorry, but I can't listen to it. I'm urban too much :blink:

Cake - It's too sweet, it dries my mouth up, the frosting is usually horrid, and I usually get extremely sick after eating it.

Skylanders - I don't understand the point of putting toys on a thing just to make them appear. Buying the toys is just aggravating. Waste your money on toys you'll only use when you're playing Skylanders. (Same with Webkinz; Anybody else remember those? XD)

Wolves - Wolves are overrated. They're amazing animals, but...

People. There are other animals besides wolves. Obsess over a jaguar or a chicken, something other than a wolf!

• Brohoof 4

Soap Operas - Dislike everything about them. 

Cued Laughter - Those on TV shows and such

Rarity, Trixie - Not really a "hate" more like peeve, but sort of relevant 

Drugs - I'm going to have to be like Sir Godot, and say that I hate all drugs, by drugs I mean illegal, brain destroying stuff. Medical ones are fine by me. 

Cigarette (By association smokers) - Generally I dislike smokers, but doesn't mean I will insult them or anything. Just irritates me when they smoke on street corners, and I see them slowly killing themselves :'( 

Cakes and most baked things :P - Chocolate cakes and the like

• Brohoof 2

Skylanders - I don't understand the point of putting toys on a thing just to make them appear. Buying the toys is just aggravating. Waste your money on toys you'll only use when you're playing Skylanders. (Same with Webkinz; Anybody else remember those? XD)

Oh gosh, now that you put it that way, I realised that Skylanders is the most toyetic video game franchise to exist. Seriously, buying toys for a game to work is sad and greedy. :C

Modern pop music - I could start a drinking game for every time someone says club or party.

Challenge accepted. >:D

• Brohoof 2

Dr Pepper > Coke

Pepsi > Coke

Dew > everything

Family guy isn't as good as it used to be.Star Wars is awesome(buck jar jar though)

South Park will forever dominate FG.

I know i really like south park it is an awesome and well made joke.

I guess the other shows are not bad they are just not my humor.

(edited)

Animaniacs. I've watched a few episodes and I still don't understand the appeal.

Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead - Both are way too slow paced and boring

Edited by Peter Sam
  • Brohoof 2

• Alcohol

Smoking

Drugs (Including marijuana)

Facebook

Instagram

Snapchat

Twitter

RainbowDash

Spicy foods

Physical contact with a significant other

Popular YouTube users

Warm weather

Small children

Adventure Time

Gravity Falls

• Brohoof 2

Oh! To add on.

Children/Babies-People say they're so cute. But,they're not. They're ugly,they cry,they scream,and are disgusting.

And when they grow up,they turn into annoying brats.

• Brohoof 1

Duck Dynasty. Why? Why is it so popular? It's just a bunch of idiotic people, doing idiotic things. It's not even real! They aren't even really rednecks. Their pre-show lives were like... they lived in Miami or something. 

I'm inclined to also note, I have no issues with the people that like it, I just find it baffling.

• Brohoof 1

People going crazy over a sunny day: I don't mean to be Miss Luna but I seem to prefer the dark and even then I do not go crazy

parties: never been a party type myself...

anime: I never seemed to like it to be honest...

The annoying fuss over someone having a alicorn oc: come on it's not your oc please just leave the owner alone

and likely other stuff  I do not remember.

• Brohoof 2

anything by Prince-i would enjoy him but my mother played her records to death

Kiss By a Rose by Seal-im not sure if everyone loves it but everyone thinks i should

Attack on Titan-i dont hate it but i dont like it

Hetalia-this is just stupid and unfunny and i dont see how anyone likes it

MOBAs in general-ive tried on multiple occasions to get into DOTA 2 and even for a moment considered Infinite crisis but i cant stand the shitty gameplay

Adventure Time- It's just flatout annoying and has a uber-aggressive fanbase.

Linux supremacists- I don't care if you hate capitalism and bash your heavily patched server based operating systems! Just leave me be and let me use whatever I wish, dammit!

90s music and above- You heard one song, you heard them all.

Equestria Girls- A terrible marketing tool with terrible animation and storyline, G2 MLP could do better. I see nothing in the slightest decent about it.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

pop music (no seriously, every song is the same, everyone uses auto tune, no talent, etc.)

apple

roleplay fighting

sonic colors (seriously, this game sucks ass)

playstation controllers (with the exception of the ps4 controller)

paying for internet on consoles

rap (with the exception of eminem and tyler the creator)

the love and tolerate motto (no seriously, this is just dumb)

playing pokemon competitively (i have no valid reason to hate this)

a lot of shippings (because they dont make sense)

ocs (especially when they self insert themselves into the canon. like no. you cant fucking do that)

also leauge of legends (played it once, sucked)

Edited by Steve
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Game of Thrones - Overhyped to hell and back. It's, essentially, your schlock fantasy bollocks, except it has sex, incest and murder in it, so that automatically makes it awesome. It's slow, plodding and the execution of both the novella and television series is dreadful. It's not particularly groundbreaking, either.

The Walking Dead - As someone else said, it's slow paced and boring. It drags like a fucking zombie drags its feet. Not to mention some of the characters are characters you just can't invest yourself in. The only character I was really hooked by was Merle, and we all know how that turned out.

My Little Dashie - Take it away, Jay Sherman:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdDMrncAy4U

Seriously, it sucks. Fill something with cliches and sap and suddenly the fandom is creaming its pants. "Oh I totally found Dashie. Now i'm taking care of her. DOHOHOHOHOHOHO SHE'S MY DAUGHTER OH NO WE GOT INTO A FIGHT OH NO WE RECONCILED! Oh noes here comes the ending nobody could have possibly fucking foretold (unless you have more than half a brain) oh no, Dashie HAS TO GO NOW, HER PLANET NEEDS HER. Oh, now i'm alone but that's okay because blah blah blah fucking blah." A nine year old could write better garbage and not really on sap overload to artificially make your story popular.

If it wasn't for the existence of Cupcakes, I'd nominate it for worst MLP fanfiction ever that isn't a clopfic.

Scootaloo - Should be sacrificed to Oden.

Pinkie Pie - Should be sacrificed to Oden.

Rarity - Not even good enough to be a sacrifice to Oden.

Call of Duty - Or, as it's known in gaming circles, "Hey, look, i'm paying £60 for the exact same shit I paid for last year!". Even when it tries to innovate, it just copies and copies. Look at Advanced Warfare, read the basic plotline and tell me you're not seeing shades of Metal Gear Solid 4 in it. It's the same old pap but with a polish, some new items and a stupid gimmick (DOGS!/MECHS!/FUTURISTIC GUNS!)

Loki (Marvel Comics Version) - The Loki as depicted in Norse mythology was a complete badass. The Loki as depicted in Marvel Comics is an insufferable tit. And you people eat it up. You make me sick.

Tattoos - "I LOOKZ LIEK A COMPLEAT BADASS". Once, tattoos were consigned to criminals and bikers. Now these....these..."expressions of individuality" (BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA because nothing says individual like a shitty tribal tattoo or some 'meaningful' Latin bollocks written on your forearm.) have quickly become commonplace. Now, I will say that good tattoos that actually have money and time invested into them can be good, but far too many are crap and aren't so much expressions of individuality as "I think i'm a special snowflake but I just got what everybody else has so i'm no longer a special snowflake bawwhawwwhaww :'(" Also, far too many imbeciles have this Redditphilosopher (You know, "I'm spouting Latin after a girl broke my heart so now i'm fucking Plato") bollocks tattooed on their arms, usually in Latin or some kind of 'inspirational' phrase ("Only God Can Judge Me". And he judges you have poor taste for paying £100 for a tattoo an inmate could've done better with a needle and pencil lead.) as if it's some expression of individuality or intelligence.

It's neither.

Pewdiepie - Somebody take him out back and club him to death with a sock filled with pennies. Please.

Also, I really despise Doge (The Meme) and Rave/House/Drum and Bass/Trance. I can't submit a fully-detailed explanation because it, apparently, isn't Brony friendly and goes against the mantra of love and tolerance (But you can be rest assured that you won't brainwash me to follow the mantra. I will merely obey it with gritted teeth and consistent irritation.). Nevertheless, everyone who saw this post before it was butchered knows what I think of both these things and can keep my words enshrined in their memory.

Also

And trust me, that's not even close to everything: I'm just tired and can't be arsed writing anymore or else we'd have an entire thread filled by me and me alone.

Edited by George Formby
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

League of Legends - I have played it but it was boring. I'd rather play World of Warcraft.

Call of Duty - same crap, different skin (sometimes not even different skin)

Dark Souls (online invasions) - They happen way too often so I don't even get to play the actual game. It makes the game more boring than frustrating because chances are it is the same person over and over again just to waste my time and after I keep killing them then they accuse me of being a cheater.

Dark Souls II - They took what I hated about the first game and made it worse so that online invasions are harder to avoid.

Iphone & mac - They are overpriced and very limited in what they can do.

Chromebook - It is a waste of money because it is just a free web browser with a case around it and that's it. Don't get scoogled by google.

Lack of mp3/cd support on ps4 - It is a cash grab stunt and Sony shouldn't be allowed to get away with it.

pewdiepie - the worst and most annoying let's player I have ever seen

That is all I can think of off the top of my head. :lol:

Edited by RainbowDarth
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Probably alot of the same stuff as everypony else.

League of legends- when my friends talk about it during p.e. I have nothing to say because that is all they talk about.

Clash of clans- I honestly don't enjoy the game and everyone even during school seems to play it

Drugs...- I have friends that chew tobacco and smoke cigarettes and do weed and a ton of other stuff. Not in a life time would I try any of them but I think I need new friends.

Call of duty- everyone I know loves this game but I never enjoyed it and I am not that good at it besides a sniper rifle

Pewdiepie- I have no idea why but I just don't like him.

Most sweet foods- I get stomach aches so easy over overly sweet stuff like icing.

people who complain- I mean a little is alright once and a while but when people won't shut up about it for like 2 days

When people think there right- When you give good backup evidence of what your arguing about but they keep arguing it is rage inducing!!!

When people think they know you- When you argue about what you have done but someone says that you didn't do something. I think I know myself

South park- I just hate the show. My entire family and basically school loves it but I just think it is not that funny.

Edited by Bronychan1214
  • Brohoof 2

I'm only going to add that I'm not a fan of the phrase, "Not my cup of tea."
Not sure why but it grates on me. Most people I know don't drink many forms of tea; thus, they haven't acquired an opinion on multiple kinds of tea to per say have a cup of tea. It just sounds condescending to me rather than simply saying, "I don't like it."

That phrase is just not my cup of tea. ;) 

(edited)

ANY modern music. That's right- rap, pop, country, dubstep...you name it! It doesn't matter the artist or the song, I don't like what plays on the radio...I prefer folk music...

ALL FPS games and blatantly violent games in general

TV....it's stupid...so is Netflix

Social Media- Just a way for the government to keep track of you. Plus, it's also like opening a fridge every 10 minutes thinking something new and delicious just magically appeared there...

Female Clothes- slutty, revealing clothes for one. Can't buy a modest shirt without your boobs hanging out, and can't buy a pair of pants without giving yourself a permanent plumber's crack. either that or pants that go up beyond your belly button. And don't get me started on popular skirts, dresses in general, and undergarments.  And that's why I wear guys clothes...even boxers (though I do wear sports bras)

Female anything really....makeup, stereotypes, you name it....I'm all for female empowerment, but not when it's to constantly seduce the opposite sex (whether you mean to or not)... I would say typical female attitudes as well; ditziness, meekness or its polar opposite, and really just the air of the dumb valley girl. Stereotypes aside, that's almost all the girls I know. I have no female friends because I CANNOT stand women! I am a woman myself btw. Why people like this BS and put it on a pedestal is beyond me...

Politics....everyone argues over the same things day in and day out and nothing gets done in a productive and constructive manner. It's like watching a fight between kindergarteners...Plus it don't matter which side you are one, they are all paid for by the same corporate conglomerates....

Cities...No appeal in them what so ever...

Edited by Treble Bolt
  • Brohoof 2