Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you hate that everyone seems to love?

Odyssey

Formal Dress Events, Eating meat, Babies, Mane 6, and having my image taken.

I can understand all of these...

except the meat one.

How can one not like just... meat in general.

My mind cannot fathom this.

I can understand all of these...

except the meat one.

How can one not like just... meat in general.

My mind cannot fathom this.

I won't start an argument here. I have never ate meat in my entire life to be honest, but I think it is cruel, for survival it is fine, but not for surviving it isn't. I will leave it at that. 

• Brohoof 2

Here is my short list

Dubstep,

I think it's just noise in different frequencies and is really stupid.

Sport Video Games,

I never found them entertaining, just a waste of cash for something you could do in real life.

Accents,

I don't understand the point of further division in this world through having different accents.

Drinking Alcohol,

It's straight up poison for your body and makes you do things you'll come to regret thinking back on it.

Smoking,

It's not cool, it's you creating an addiction to something very cancerous and extremely bad for your health.

Men "Acting" Dumb and Brutish,

Stop giving into stereotypes and acting dumb because you're a "man" it's so cringe worthy.

Me being a derp.

My biggest thing that I like but everybody else probably hates is my love for all things military. It's understandable why someone would hate the subject of military too, it promotes war, violence and harming of fellow human beings. But I just love the machines of war, tanks, fighter jets, guns and war ships etc... They're all just designed to be state of the art and humanly awesome, they're made to attract and fear. 

• Brohoof 4

Even my Jewish friends eat bacon.

Just cause they're Hebrew doesn't mean they're Jewish.

Just cause they're Jewish, doesn't mean they follow tradition.

Look at Danny Sexbang, for frig' sake lol

Star Wars

To be fair, I don't really hate Star Wars. I just think it's exreamly overrated. 

Fallout

Could never get into these games. I find them boring 

Spongebob Sqaure Pants

I think it's annoyong, and not funny at all 

New South Park episodes

I used to love South Park, but they've really done down hill lately. They only focus on current events now. Older episodes had a better ballance of current events, and original stories. Season 20 was terrible 

Marvel's Netflix Series 

Love the comics, love the movies, love the cartoons. But I really hate the Netflix series. 

Edited by Phill
  • Brohoof 1

All FPS games in general

Minecraft: wheres the fun in this?

Pokémon: I just outgrew it my step bro would pound it into my head.(same with minecraft and cod)

Cats: just can't stand the little devils!!!

Pitch Perfect 1&2: High school musical that got beaten until it croaked

very uninteresting generic plot just watch momma mia instead!

Wizard of OZ I'm sick of that dag blasted move poppin up everytime.

I start a discussion bout movies!!! its grinding on my last nerve.

Pewdiepie: he gets on my last nerve to the point I wana throw him offa cliff

Slenderman: overused meme is overused

Minions: SHUT UP!! you're not funny!!

Jeff the killer: why just why?

Edited by Nightshroud
  • Brohoof 1

The anime Blood-C.

Not that a ton of people hate it, but it's just not very well known anime in the horror genre.

I think it can't compare to Blood + 

Oh, I hate patriotism, loving the country you just happen to be born in for free :dry:. That applies to being a child to foreigners also. If you ain't interested in your roots, just don't be, but forcing me to do so will end up me resenting them :dry:

• Brohoof 3

Me being a derp.

My biggest thing that I like but everybody else probably hates is my love for all things military. It's understandable why someone would hate the subject of military too, it promotes war, violence and harming of fellow human beings. But I just love the machines of war, tanks, fighter jets, guns and war ships etc... They're all just designed to be state of the art and humanly awesome, they're made to attract and fear. 

I like seeing things go boom on the range... and I would prefer they not be needed elsewhere.

In terms of other things I hate:

• Most Dubstep/EDM
  • Salad Dressing (I like my salad naked). 
  • Corn Bread
  • Corn Tortillas 
  • Mint Chocolate (I like chocolate and mint, but they don't mix with me).
  • Cheesecake (I couldn't begin to know why, but it never seems to taste right to me)
  • Some Icings (The fluffy ones, they just don't agree with me in terms of texture).
  • Whipped Cream (See above, but it's good on top of chocolate milk).
  • Brohoof 1

I like seeing things go boom on the range... and I would prefer they not be needed elsewhere.

In terms of other things I hate:

• Most Dubstep/EDM
  • Salad Dressing (I like my salad naked). 
  • Corn Bread
  • Corn Tortillas 
  • Mint Chocolate (I like chocolate and mint, but they don't mix with me).
  • Cheesecake (I couldn't begin to know why, but it never seems to taste right to me)
  • Some Icings (The fluffy ones, they just don't agree with me in terms of texture).
  • Whipped Cream (See above, but it's good on top of chocolate milk).

WHY those are like all the things i like 

Trixie, I mean, I don't hate her, but I just don't like her. I know a lot of other bronies like her though.

All the gay/lesbian MLP ships... this DOES NOT mean I hate LGBT people, I have some wonderful friends who are. 

Sunny, warm tropical weather in winter...it just ain't right xD

• Sunny days

Guardian   of the galaxy movie

recent star wars movie

romance movie

annnd..so many more. I'm pretty critical about things. 

dab, water bottle flip, drama, people

edit: rap, trap, similar genres of music, people complaining about nothing, sports, pop music, celebrity worship

edit 2: electric boogaloo: Snickers, Twix, ranch dressing, meatballs in spaghetti, cooked vegetables, cheese on broccoli

edit 3: following whatever trends are popular, going to parties, legalizing marijuana, alcohol

edit 4: warm temperatures, sun, driving over the speed limit (seems to be a popular thing in my school)

edit 5: selfies, babies, big dogs, stereotypes, zombies, online fps games, minions, facebook, fake eyebrows, makeup, spending way too much on things you can't afford, nintendo consoles, avocado, minions, asking for likes/upvotes on youtube, reddit, facebook, etc., FNAF, news about celebrities when there's real important events happening, bananas, McDonald's, pop music, PPAP, WatchMojo, superhero movies, country music (mostly just the lyrics, i could listen to instrumental. always too depressing or about alcohol and women. rarely anything else),

and let me just say the most important one to me again:

MARIJUANA.

Edited by meme
  • Brohoof 3

• 4 weeks later...

Attack on Titan: i never got into it its really boring

Basketball: more of a football person go ravens!!!

Soccer: just dont care for it

Golf: cant stay awake long enough.

Orange soda: tastes awful

Jumpscares: why do these exist? not scary you want scary look at a photo my mom.

Megaman: couldn't understand the appeal.

Charlie and the choclate factory: crappy remake of a good movie it was DEPRESSING.

Clowns: I hate those colorful jerks

ooh, we have thread for this too?
alright.

newest GTA: gets boring fast and the devs seems to ignore the single player part.

rap/hiphop: it just sounds so extremely...dumb!

patriotism/nationalism: every country has it's flaws, some more than others, but in the end, we all live on the same planet.

certian "holidays": no need for "special" days to have a family dinner, you can plan it any day of the year anyway.

when people say "i don't understand why X likes this or that": well, can counter that with the same questions, when they answer why, then they in most cases answer their own question.

guess that sums it up.